PADI Advanced Open Water Course
- Our saving
- US $ 706
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Pro Dive Cairns
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 2: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 3: Great Barrier Reef
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CharlesWritten on March 25, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have recently returned from doing my advanced course with Pro Dive and absolutely loved every second of it. The crew were excellent, all very informative and enthusiastic about the dive sites and really friendly when relaxing in between dives. The Great... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on June 27, 20115.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing journey. Thank you Pro Dive!!!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Freda25th August 2019
PADI Advanced Open Water Course
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Cairns3 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$14USD $706
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Cairns3 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$14USD $706
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Cairns3 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$14USD $706
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Cairns3 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$14USD $706
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Cairns3 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$14USD $706
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Cairns3 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$14USD $706
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Cairns3 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$14USD $706
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Cairns3 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$14USD $706
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Cairns3 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$14USD $706
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Cairns3 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$14USD $706
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Cairns.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of 100% is required to confirm your booking with Pro Dive Cairns. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Pro Dive Cairns. Please familiarise yourself with the Pro Dive Cairns payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pro Dive Cairns will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Pro Dive Cairns tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $706 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,425 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 119 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on PADI Advanced Open Water Course