West Highland Way Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,272
- Walk the 154km of West Highland Way
- Enjoy a tasting stop at Glengoyne Distillery
- Walk the Eastern shore of Loch Lomond
- Views of Ben Nevis as you arrive to Fort William
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- GKGailWritten on May 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentNo one could possibly be disappointed with our tour guide Davey, as well as the wonderful luggage transports from Tony & Marion. Wonderful, wonderful people in Scotland and the beautiful rolling mossy glens and lochs only adds to the vast appeal.Show detailed ratingsWalkabout Scotland commented on this reviewThanks Gail! it was great to meet you too briefly - glad you enjoyed the WHW in our sunny weather!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (Sunday): Milngavie to Drymen
- Day 2 (Monday): Drymen to Rowardennan
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Rowardennan to Inverarnan
- Day 4 (Wednesday): Inverarnan to Bridge of Orchy
- Day 5: (Thursday): Bridge of Orchy to Kingshouse
- Day 6 (Friday): Kingshouse to Kinlochleven
- Day 7: (Saturday): Kinlochleven to Fort William
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Does this tour have a maximum age limit?
This tour does not have a maximum age limit.
- September 1, 2016
Where and what time is the meeting point of this tour?
The meeting point in Glasgow for this trip can be any hotel or hostel in the city centre at around 10:00. If you'll be staying elsewhere they will then arrange a meeting point with you that is in the city centre.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
West Highland Way Adventure
- SundayApr 1, 2018from EdinburghSaturdayApr 7, 2018in EdinburghOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2724 spaces left
- SundayMay 20, 2018from EdinburghSaturdayMay 26, 2018in EdinburghOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2724 spaces left
- SundayJun 24, 2018from EdinburghSaturdayJun 30, 2018in EdinburghOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2724 spaces left
- SundayJul 22, 2018from EdinburghSaturdayJul 28, 2018in EdinburghOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2724 spaces left
- SundayAug 26, 2018from EdinburghSaturdaySep 1, 2018in EdinburghOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2724 spaces left
- SundaySep 2, 2018from EdinburghSaturdaySep 8, 2018in EdinburghOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2724 spaces left
- SundayOct 14, 2018from EdinburghSaturdayOct 20, 2018in EdinburghOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2724 spaces left
- SundayNov 18, 2018from EdinburghSaturdayNov 24, 2018in EdinburghOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2724 spaces left
- SundayDec 2, 2018from EdinburghSaturdayDec 8, 2018in EdinburghOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,2724 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Walkabout Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 February 2018 the full payment of $1,272 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1272 for West Highland Way Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 26 km
- Drymen (Scotland)
- 38 km
- Crianlarich (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Bridge of Orchy (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Kinlochleven (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 152 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,272 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,477 tours in Europe
- covered by 172 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for West Highland Way Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,192 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on West Highland Way Adventure