West Highland Way Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 944
- Walk the 154km of West Highland Way
- Enjoy a tasting stop at Glengoyne Distillery
- Walk the Eastern shore of Loch Lomond
- Views of Ben Nevis as you arrive to Fort William
- Rather Poor
- YWYujingWritten on December 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an amazing week in the Highlands! Every day was well planned followed by a warm bath and delicious meal in a local pub which was beyond satisfying. Our guide Jon made every effort possible to look after each of us. And the prepare list sent... Read more
- SFSusanWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - Excellent
I had a great week walking the West highland way. Great scenery and we stayed in some lovely places along the way. Thanks to our guide Flo who ensured we were well looked after and was very knowledgeable about the local area.Show detailed ratingsWalkabout Scotland commented on this reviewHI Susan - thank you for the feedback!
- SSusanFaughlinWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great week walking the West Highland way. The scenery is beautiful and we stayed in lots of nice places along the way. Thanks to our guide Flo who made sure we were well looked after and was very knowledgeable about the area.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 12, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I loved the experience, but I bought a group tour, not a tour for 2
- GKGailWritten on May 29, 20175.0 - Excellent
No one could possibly be disappointed with our tour guide Davey, as well as the wonderful luggage transports from Tony & Marion. Wonderful, wonderful people in Scotland and the beautiful rolling mossy glens and lochs only adds to the vast appeal.Show detailed ratingsWalkabout Scotland commented on this reviewThanks Gail! it was great to meet you too briefly - glad you enjoyed the WHW in our sunny weather!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (Sunday): Milngavie to Drymen
- Day 2 (Monday): Drymen to Rowardennan
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Rowardennan to Inverarnan
- Day 4 (Wednesday): Inverarnan to Bridge of Orchy
- Day 5: (Thursday): Bridge of Orchy to Kingshouse
- Day 6 (Friday): Kingshouse to Kinlochleven
- Day 7: (Saturday): Kinlochleven to Fort William
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have a maximum age limit?
This tour does not have a maximum age limit.
Where and what time is the meeting point of this tour?
The meeting point in Glasgow for this trip can be any hotel or hostel in the city centre at around 10:00. If you'll be staying elsewhere they will then arrange a meeting point with you that is in the city centre.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
West Highland Way Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$340$1,283-27%USD $944
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$340$1,283-27%USD $944
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$340$1,283-27%USD $944
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$340$1,283-27%USD $944
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$340$1,283-27%USD $944
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$340$1,283-27%USD $944
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$340$1,283-27%USD $944
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$340$1,283-27%USD $944
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$340$1,283-27%USD $944
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$340$1,283-27%USD $944
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Walkabout Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $944 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $944 for West Highland Way Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 26 km
- Drymen (Scotland)
- 38 km
- Crianlarich (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Bridge of Orchy (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Kinlochleven (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 152 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $944 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for West Highland Way Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on West Highland Way Adventure