West Highland Way Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,216
- +7 Destinations
- West Highland Way
- Walk the 154km of West Highland Way
- Enjoy a tasting stop at Glengoyne Distillery
- Walk the Eastern shore of Loch Lomond
- Views of Ben Nevis as you arrive to Fort William
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Mountain Hikes
- Walkabout Scotland
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 (Sunday):Milngavie to Drymen
Start point Meet on main concourse, Haymarket Station Bus Stop, Haymarket, Edinburgh, Scotland EH12 5JZ, United Kingdom 09:00
- Day 2 (Monday): Drymen to Rowardennan
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Rowardennan to Inverarnan
- Day 4 (Wednesday): Inverarnan to Bridge of Orchy
- Day 5: (Thursday): Bridge of Orchy to Kingshouse
- Day 6 (Friday): Kingshouse to Kinlochleven
Day 7: (Saturday): Kinlochleven to Fort William
End point City of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom 21:00
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SamanthaWritten on September 25, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our rooms and guides were not paid by the operator in all situations. At the end of trip we found out the luggage transfer co had not been paid. Our group of people was amazing and the Scottish country and people definitely are worth checking out. Just... Read moreReview collected by Walkabout Scotland
- AmandaWritten on September 13, 20192.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I don't even know where to begin with this review. I guess I'll start with save your money, upload the itinerary and book your accommodations yourself and do the hike without a guide or at least without this organization. Our tour guide had never taken the... Read moreReview collected by Walkabout Scotland
- charlotteWritten on September 9, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
It wasn’t really guided ( as tour guide didn’t explain anything along the way and walked about 500m-1km in front of everyone all the time) and the tour guide was really quite difficult and impatient. A lot of the accommodation/ services hadn’t been paid for... Read moreReview collected by Walkabout Scotland
- BernadetteWritten on August 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The walk was through amazing scenery and Flo was a great guide. The tour particulars were as to be expected in the back country, some accommodations were better than others but good atmosphere everywhere.Review collected by Walkabout Scotland
- KoreyWritten on June 22, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Disappointing. Our guide put forth a valiant effort, but was inexperienced, not Scottish, had never done this trip before, and had very little information about the country, area, or local highlights to offer. We felt we could have done the trip on our... Read moreReview collected by Walkabout Scotland
- YWYujingWritten on December 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an amazing week in the Highlands! Every day was well planned followed by a warm bath and delicious meal in a local pub which was beyond satisfying. Our guide Jon made every effort possible to look after each of us. And the prepare list sent... Read more
- YWYujingWritten on November 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an awesome week with Walkabout Scotland. Jon our guide is very friendly and made every effort to look after us during November which is practically the offseason for WHW. He still managed to find us nice bnbs or hotels to rest up after a long day of... Read more
- SFSusanWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - Excellent
I had a great week walking the West highland way. Great scenery and we stayed in some lovely places along the way. Thanks to our guide Flo who ensured we were well looked after and was very knowledgeable about the local area.Show detailed ratingsWalkabout Scotland commented on this reviewHI Susan - thank you for the feedback!
- SSusanFaughlinWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great week walking the West Highland way. The scenery is beautiful and we stayed in lots of nice places along the way. Thanks to our guide Flo who made sure we were well looked after and was very knowledgeable about the area.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 12, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I loved the experience, but I bought a group tour, not a tour for 2
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have a maximum age limit?
This tour does not have a maximum age limit.
Where and what time is the meeting point of this tour?
The meeting point in Glasgow for this trip can be any hotel or hostel in the city centre at around 10:00. If you'll be staying elsewhere they will then arrange a meeting point with you that is in the city centre.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
West Highland Way Adventure
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$38USD $1,216Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$38USD $1,216Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Edinburgh4 seats left$38USD $1,216Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Edinburgh4 seats left$38USD $1,216Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Walkabout Scotland. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Walkabout Scotland. Please familiarise yourself with the Walkabout Scotland payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 26 km
- Drymen (Scotland)
- 38 km
- Crianlarich (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Bridge of Orchy (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Kinlochleven (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 152 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,216 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on West Highland Way Adventure