Rafting and Canyoning
- Our saving
- US $ 199
- Age range
- from 12 year olds
- Jeep & 4WD
- Travel style
- White water rafting
- Rather Poor
- VulićWritten on April 13, 20155.0 - ExcellentWow wow wow! This was fantastic experience! If I had to choose where to spend only 3days in Balkans, this would be 1st choice!!! No hidden costs, and as I said above what you see is what U get! Location is PERFECT, on river bank, at finish of rafting tour. For only 135eur per person we had 3nights, 8 meals (all traditional, huge and AMAZING), day of rafting, day of 4x4 safari and hiking, all costs included. Beer and juices are excluded, but very very low priced.. Everything is really fantastic. Staff is great, so kind people, one manager spent over 2h with us and help us make plan for next days in area, I really appreciate than kind of things. Free wi-fi..free parking, very cozy accommodation in double bed bungalow Be aware if you are coming by navigation, last 20km navi can lead you on opposite side of river and if so-you will lose over 1h driving back Tara river is..............beyond all expectations, I have never experienced such s beautiful nature. Rafting is so much fun, but safe in same time (guides are very professional and equipment very good).Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you offer transfer from Sarajevo or Kotor?
Yes, the tour operator can organize transport for you from Sarajevo, as well as from Kotor.
Can you provide itinerary?
You are arriving in the morning hours, breakfast, rafting activity, lunch, dinner, oveenight stay.
Breakfast, canyoning activity and lunch.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Foca.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this RaftingClub TaraSport booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $199 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $199 for Rafting and Canyoning, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and RaftingClub TaraSport will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for RaftingClub TaraSport tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Foca (Bosnia)
- 47 km
- Durmitor National Park (Montenegro)
- 47 km
- Foca (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rafting and Canyoning via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rafting and Canyoning