Quick Get Away
- Our saving
- US $ 513
- Rather Poor
- GKGoranWritten on June 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentJust over a year ago I did a half day bike tour of the island Murter with Paul. Murter is a gem, a small island connected with the mainland by a tiny bridge. We stopped a couple of times to cool off in gorgeous bays for swimming, the ride was fun, nothing technical with a few easy hills. Jamming Adventures is located in the best part of Croatian coast with many options for day trips to multy day adventures. Not far from two great cities of Šibenik and Zadar. Even second largest Croatian city Split is not far away. Kornati Island for kayaking, Krka national park with it's waterfalls (unlike in Plitvice swimming is allowed) for biking. There is Velebit mountain with many options for hiking and river kayaking. Next time I make my way over there I'll definitely book a trip. The crew is friendly, fun and knowledgable. Highly recomended.Show detailed ratings
- MislavWritten on April 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentKayaking trip on Kornati islands with Jamming crew was definitely highlight of my summer!! Thumbs up guys ;)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Kornat is the starting point and Vrgada Island is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Jamming Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $513 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $513 for Quick Get Away, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Jamming Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Jamming Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Kornat (Croatia)
- 23 km
- Island of Murter (Croatia)
- 31 km
- NP Krka (Croatia)
- 38 km
- Vrgada Island (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $513 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Quick Get Away via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Quick Get Away