One week multisport tour/ 3 national parks
- Our saving
- US $ 970
- Vrgada Island
- +4 Destinations
- Island of Murter
- Rather Poor
- MBMaritzaWritten on October 3, 20172.0 - Rather poorno! I expected more for the price I paidShow detailed ratings
- AYAliciaWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad a great experience on the one week trip with Jamming Adventures. Did not have much experience with kayaking or cycling, but am young and relatively fit, and found everything to be manageable and enjoyable. While there was about 3-6 hours of physical activity every day, it was taken at a very laid back pace, so the trip was relaxing while still being active. Water shoes, waterproof sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, bug repellent, and a euro plug adapter are a must. Spent 3 days kayaking around various islands, including the islands of Kornati National Park, swimming/relaxing at beaches, hiking to the top of the islands to see the views, cliff diving, and eating. Spent 1 day cycling, wine tasting, seeing/ in swimming the waterfalls of Krka National Park. Spent 1 day hiking in Paklenica National Park, saw caves at the top of the hike, went swimming in a swimming hole. There was also a free day. Our guide, Herb, was great- friendly, informative, and accommodating. Accommodations, based on the island of Murter, are nice apartment flats with full/queen size beds, balconies, closets, and bed stands in each room. Use the provided mosquito repellent diffuser in your room. I think most flats consisted of 2 rooms that shared a full kitchen (stocked refrigerator, stove, utensils, cooking ware), and bathroom (towels provided, but bring own toiletries).Show detailed ratings
- MMichelleWritten on May 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat adventure! Great people! My husband and I spent a great week with the Jamming Adventures crew in August! The Jamming Adventures team, Paul, Kris, Pero, and Ante, are all great people. Their love of Croatia and their passion for adventure was obvious from our first interaction with each of them. They took our group kayaking, hiking, biking, and sightseeing in multiple breathtaking locations. During the days, we explored Murter, Sibenik, several national parks, and, of course, the beautiful Adriatic Sea. In the evenings, we relaxed at the beach, restaurants, and bars within walking distance of our apartment. Each day of the trip was a new and distinct adventure. What a great experience!Show detailed ratings
- TommyWritten on April 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentPaul and Pero are two of the best dudes - amazing hosts, and knowledgeable, thoughtful guides. These two took us hiking in the mountains, kayaking both locally and far away, and explored coastal towns on foot. They were even down to pull over and participate in some bungee jumping after some friendly peer pressure. :) Not only are these guys friendly and accommodating, but they also have great connections that allow you to have access to experiences that would be impossible to get without such well respected locals. For example, Paul knows a guy that owns a boat, who gave us a gorgeous 3 hour boat ride to his house, where he treated us to homemade coffee and snacks before setting out to kayak out to another guy's house, who prepared grilled fish for us while we laid on the white stone beach in Kornati National Park. Amazing. This is a once in a lifetime adventure tour and I encourage everyone to experience it.Show detailed ratings
- KristijanWritten on April 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat time with great people! Fantastic adventures and beautiful nature!Show detailed ratings
- KKatieWritten on April 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentAmazing doesn't begin to describe this trip. All of the guides are wonderful, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Their passion for Croatia and what they do is infectious and adds a special element to the experience. Our group had an especially great time with our guide Kris. He has a great passion for the nature of this place and life. The guys at Jamming Adventures made everyday an exciting adventure. Whether we were sightseeing Šibenik, hiking, biking or kayaking they shared their knowledge and expertise of the area and activity. Even when we struggled to keep up they seemed unphased and patient. I highly recommend this trip and will definitely return!Show detailed ratings
- PlayaholicWritten on April 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had a wonderful experience in the week. I enjoyed every activity they had,kayaking, hiking, biking and tour around the old city. Croatia is really a beautiful country and city of Muter is really a charming small town. The team in Jamming Adventure really knows the areas. The itinerary is well planned and our guide Preta is wonderful. I especially appreciate their flexible and lay back style, as well as their hospitality. Instead of business/customer relation, we are more like friends exploring the nature together. If you enjoy the nature, if you enjoy the outdioor activity, this is the trip you should not miss. Visited September 2014Show detailed ratings
- HHumaWritten on March 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentI was already in Europe for a wedding prior to the “big” b-day and wanted to do something adventurous & full-filling to celebrate. I am a member of an adventure site and saw an advertisement for a kayak adventure with Jamming Adventures. I am by no means a kayaker, but I am an adventurous spirit, traveler and I love the water, so I decided…why not…booked myself the trip Croatia and it was one I will never forget! From the initial contact, to the full on adventure and still in the present, the Jamming Adventures team is amazing! The owners and guides, Ante & Paul, are super welcoming, resourceful and hospitable with all – the tours, lodging & introduction to their beautiful country. There are so many different companies and guides out there but this was one of my fav. to date. The guys worked hard with the genuine interest of ensuring it was a trip to remember. They made sure that I always had something fun planned if mother nature did not allow us to get in the water. They also helped organize a surprise from my boyfriend in the states with a cake/candles on my actual bday. Super appreciative & grateful. I am a HUGE fan of the Jamming Adventures team and their intro to Croatia. Was a super special adventure and I look forward to returning and referring others in the near future! Thanks again, JA! You guys rock!Show detailed ratings
- KKellyWritten on March 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat adventures, great weather, beautiful country, and a lot of fun. Jamming Adventures was the perfect addition to a trip of a lifetime. The guys at Jamming were really accommodating and always checked the weather to ensure it would be suitable for the next day's adventure...they always had a suitable back-up plan just in case.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Meeting
- Day 2 Vrgada
- Day 3 Bay of Čigrađa
- Day 4 Kornati
- Day 5 Travel to Paklenica National Park
- Spend the day hiking around the park's beautiful landscape. Enjoy panoramic views of the cliffs of Anica Kuk, Velika Paklenica Canyon, Jurasova Glavica, and Manita Pec Cave. If you're interested in bungee jumping, this is the day for it!
- Day 6 Krka
- Day 7 Free day
- Day 8 Departure day
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you include airport transfers?
Yes, we do airport transfers from Split and Zadar Airport.
What is the accommodation situation for solo travellers?
Accommodation is based on two people per apartment, but it all depends on availability with accommodations, if the tour is not full then we try to wave the single supplement fee.
On what days does this trip run?
Our week long tour runs every Friday to Friday.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vrgada Island is the starting point and Island of Murter is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Jamming Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $970 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $970 for One week multisport tour/ 3 national parks, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Jamming Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Jamming Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vrgada Island (Croatia)
- 15 km
- Kornati National Park (Croatia)
- 67 km
- Paklenica National Park (Croatia)
- 66 km
- NP Krka (Croatia)
- 7 km
- Skradin (Croatia)
- 27 km
- Island of Murter (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $970 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for One week multisport tour/ 3 national parks via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on One week multisport tour/ 3 national parks