Full Length Tara Trip
- Our saving
- US $ 256
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Foca! With the white water rafting tour Full Length Tara Trip, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Foca, Bosnia and 2 other destinations in Europe. Full Length Tara Trip includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- from 4 year olds
- Camping, Bungalow
- Jeep & 4WD
- Travel style
- White water rafting
- Rather Poor
- MarkoWritten on March 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentBefore leaving for our holiday, we booked 2 nights stay at Tarasport camp, canyoning and rafting.. and I have to say that the whole experience was super thrilling. We experienced canyoning in non-ideal weather conditions, but thanks to guidance of our guide, the whole adventure was tiring but terrific! We enjoyed excellent and healthy dinners at the camp, later keeping warm close to a bonfire with a cup of tea. We drove for 4 hours from Budva, but all of us feel that it was all worth it thanks to Igor and Ivan. Highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Foca.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this RaftingClub TaraSport booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $256 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $256 for Full Length Tara Trip, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and RaftingClub TaraSport will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for RaftingClub TaraSport tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 102 km.
- Foca (Bosnia)
- 48 km
- Zabljak (Montenegro)
- 7 km
- Durmitor National Park (Montenegro)
- 47 km
- Foca (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $256 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Full Length Tara Trip via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Full Length Tara Trip