Full Length Tara Trip
- Our saving
- US $ 250
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Camping, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
- Travel style
- White water rafting
- RaftingClub TaraSpor...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MarkoWritten on March 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Before leaving for our holiday, we booked 2 nights stay at Tarasport camp, canyoning and rafting.. and I have to say that the whole experience was super thrilling. We experienced canyoning in non-ideal weather conditions, but thanks to guidance of our... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is accommodation included?
Accommodation is not included to give you the flexibility of choosing when and where you would like stay.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna9th September 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Foca.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with RaftingClub TaraSport. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of RaftingClub TaraSport. Please familiarise yourself with the RaftingClub TaraSport payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and RaftingClub TaraSport will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for RaftingClub TaraSport tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Foca (Bosnia)
- 48 km
- Zabljak (Montenegro)
- 7 km
- Durmitor National Park (Montenegro)
- 47 km
- Foca (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $250 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Full Length Tara Trip