- Our saving
- US $ 580
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
- Travel style
- Vulić Miroslav's review about another RaftingClub TaraSport tour5.0 - Excellent
Wow wow wow! This was fantastic experience! If I had to choose where to spend only 3days in Balkans, this would be 1st choice!!! No hidden costs, and as I said above what you see is what U get! Location is PERFECT, on river bank, at finish of rafting tour.... Read more
- Elena's review about another RaftingClub TaraSport tour5.0 - Excellent
The location of this is unlike any in Eurpoe. Located deep in the middle of the forest, with the river bay walkable distance. The air quality brought life back to my lungs. The river is so amazly beautyful. The staff are hard working people. Who are locals... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour require any special equipment and are you able to do this trip with a suitcase or do you require a backpack?
Yes, you do need a special equipment for the rafting, but our camp provides them and they are included in the price. For the hiking it is best to take a backpack.
Does this tour require any special equipment?
Yes, you do need a special equipment for rafting, but our camp provides them and they are included in the price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Angela, 56 years old17th April 2017
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Foca.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this RaftingClub TaraSport booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 March 2019 the full payment of $580 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $580 for Balkans Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and RaftingClub TaraSport will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for RaftingClub TaraSport tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Foca (Bosnia)
- 38 km
- Trsa (Montenegro)
- 10 km
- Pluzine (Montenegro)
- 19 km
- Sutjeska National Park (Bosnia)
- 7 km
- Tjentiste (Bosnia)
- 67 km
- Visegrad (Bosnia)
- 52 km
- Foca (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $580 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkans Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,481 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours