Stray - East Coaster (North Island)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- US $ 225
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Rotorua! With the hop on/off tour Stray - East Coaster (North Island), you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Rotorua, New Zealand and 2 other destinations in New Zealand. Stray - East Coaster (North Island) includes transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 49 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Stray Travel:Write a review
- Gillian's review about another Stray Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentHad the most amazing time with stray. Went to some amazing and off the beaten track places with a wide variety of acti... Read more
- AnnMacKenzie's review about another Stray Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentFrom all of us on the Cook summer tour starting 14th April for 23 days, we have had a #lifechanging experience on the S... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Travel Day: Rotorua to Maraehako
- Maraehako to Tatapouri (Gisborne)
- Tatapouri (Gisborne) to Rotorua
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rotorua.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 35% to confirm this Stray Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $225 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $225 for Stray - East Coaster (North Island), but the deposit of 35% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stray Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stray Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 352 km.
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 165 km
- Gisborne (New Zealand)
- 119 km
- Whakatane (New Zealand)
- 68 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $225 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stray - East Coaster (North Island) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,800 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours