Stray - Willy Pass (South Island)
- Our saving
- US $ 356
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Christchurch to Kaikoura
- Kaikoura to Picton
- Picton to Marahau (Abel Tasman)
- Marahau (Abel Tasman)
- Marahau (Abel Tasman) to Franz Josef
- Free Day in Franz Josef
- Franz Josef (via Fox Glacier) to Wanaka
- Wanaka to Queenstown
- Queenstown to Aoraki/Mt Cook
- Mt Cook (via Tekapo) to Rangitata
- Rangitata to Christchurch
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PIPlamenWritten on December 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- LYLiangWritten on May 30, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The drivers that I have met are nice and helpful. The accommodations they provide are good values. Nice experience so far!
- GGemmaWritten on April 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I done 2 weeks around the South Island with Stray and loved it!! Our main driver (Romeoo) was so helpful and informative. The activities offered are great, good stop offs on journeys, most accommodation was good, reservations team were helpful. Loved it!
- KKevinWritten on April 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I choose to travel with stray after wanting to explore more having no one to travel with stray was the perfect option. Everyone made me feel super welcome and you soon make a close group of friends which you end up touring snf drinking with. Id highly... Read more
- RRaeWritten on March 31, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Stray is a really fun experience. It's perfect if you're travelling alone or just want to meet new people, as everyone is very friendly. It has quite a chilled out vibe - some people were into partying and others weren't, and there was no pressure either... Read more
- SSvenWritten on January 10, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
My Stray experience was quit good! It's nice that you stop on different places between the citys for photo stops and that you have the first nights in the accommodations guaranteed. The drivers are friendly and cool and I met people from all over the world.
- JjuliaWritten on March 11, 20163.0 - Average
I saw a lot (most of the sigthseeing things) from nzl in a short timeShow detailed ratingsStray Travel commented on this reviewCheers for reviewing!
- AnonymousWritten on May 29, 20155.0 - Excellent
Really great way to travel around New Zealand. Convenient transport and available accomodation with background knowledge on what to do and where to visit. Some great stops at scenic sights and short walks to break up the drives. Made some great friends too!... Read moreReview collected by Stray Travel
- AnonymousWritten on May 18, 20155.0 - Excellent
Would recommend stray to any one traveling NZ. I ended up extending my trip because of the people I met on the stray busses. Great activities with some discounts and awesome drivers. While I n Franz Joseph our glacial hike was canceled due to bad weather.... Read moreReview collected by Stray Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accommodation included in the tour price?
The accommodation is not included, but the price is very accessible.
Standard dorm accommodation is at an average cost per night.
The cost will vary at each location.
Accommodation is guaranteed at all Stray overnight stops with the tour, so you indeed don't need to pre-book anything.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
Stray - Willy Pass (South Island)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Christchurch5 seats left$166$522-32%USD $356
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Christchurch5 seats left$166$522-32%USD $356
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Christchurch5 seats left$166$522-32%USD $356
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Christchurch5 seats left$166$522-32%USD $356
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to Christchurch5 seats left$166$522-32%USD $356
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 3 seats left$166$522-32%USD $356
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Christchurch5 seats left$166$522-32%USD $356
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Christchurch5 seats left$166$522-32%USD $356
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Christchurch5 seats left$166$522-32%USD $356
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Christchurch5 seats left$166$522-32%USD $356
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Christchurch.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 2 August 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 2 August 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Stray Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 15 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Stray Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Stray Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stray Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Stray Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 151 km
- Kaikoura (New Zealand)
- 126 km
- Picton (New Zealand)
- 95 km
- Abel Tasman NP (New Zealand)
- 147 km
- Westport (New Zealand)
- 213 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 18 km
- Fox Glacier (New Zealand)
- 154 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 52 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 184 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $356 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,266 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 101 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 15 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stray - Willy Pass (South Island) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Stray - Willy Pass (South Island)