Island Beats (Sonus Festival)
- Our saving
- US $ 821
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +3 Destinations
- Soak up that Croatian sun
- Party hard at Zrće Beach
- Dance at Sonus Music Festival
- Explore the city of Split
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JJessicaWritten on September 15, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I would highly recommend beats travel to any person! It was definitely not what we expected, but well and truely worth joining. My friend and I had an absolute ball. It's a great way to meet people and become part of the beats family, exploring not only the... Read more
- IreneWritten on September 17, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Zrće Beach is an incredible party paradise, playing host to some of the biggest parties and festivals in Croatia, and what better way to experience it than on tour with like-minded people? Sure, you could organise your own accommodation, transport and... Read more
- EmmaWritten on September 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm a huge festival and music lover so I was super stoked when I came across Beats Travel... it's like they created a whole experience just for me. These guys are certainly on to something. Beats is a pretty niche concept so it attracts like-minded souls;... Read more
- LLarkWritten on September 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Having done the Balkan Beats tour with Beats Travel, I couldn't resist another catch up with the best tour guides, Jemma and Matt. Exploring more of Croatia with these guys and meeting new people from all over the world could never get old! Sonus festival... Read more
- JJamesWritten on September 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Beats Travel was the best part of my holiday. I met life long friends, listened to the best music and artists, and saw parts of Croatia that other tours don't take you. The tour leaders know exactly where to go and have so much knowledge about the history... Read more
- KaylieWritten on September 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
had the best time of my life on tour with these guys! met some of the best people ever and will never forget a minute of it!
- HollyWritten on November 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Matt and Jemma knew everything that you needed to know; not only about the music and the artists but of each destination we went to as well. Their passion for Croatia and festivals is inspiring and addictive, they made me fall in love with this country... Read more
- SsimonWritten on November 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best tour ever! Well organised, legendary guides who knew their stuff and showed us an amazing time. Thanks Jemma for the best memories ever, highly recommend becoming part of the beats family.
- KBKoranaWritten on November 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best experience ever. can't beats it :) . Already booked for next summer can't wait :)
- MostinWritten on October 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such a great week on the Island Beats tour out in Croatia, big session in Zadar followed by an awesome week at Sonus festival! Didn't know what to expect when I signed on but Beats Travel definitely delivered. From the guides, locations to private parties I... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2-6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the style of accommodation on this tour?
The accommodation on this tour is hostel/dorm rooms.
Is the accommodation included in the tour price?
All of the accommodation on this tour is included and booked for you by us. It is all hostel accommodation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Island Beats (Sonus Festival)
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Split10+ seats left$25USD $821
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Beats Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $821 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $821 for Island Beats (Sonus Festival), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Beats Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Beats Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 171 km
- Novalja (Croatia)
- 3 km
- Zrce (Croatia)
- 113 km
- NP Krka (Croatia)
- 55 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $821 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Island Beats (Sonus Festival) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Island Beats (Sonus Festival)