Balkan Beats (EXIT Festival)
- Our saving
- US $ 569
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- BBQ, beach and the Balkan bars of Zadar
- Experience the Exit Music Festival
- Discover the Belgrade underground music scene
- Indulge in the beauty of Sarajevo
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- XXenWritten on November 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had never before gone to a trip like this. Didn't really know what to expect. I am amazed over the guides for their involvement, for making sure that every single person is satisfied and happy, as humanly possible. I went alone and didn't really think I... Read more
- KKrisWritten on November 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Balkan Beats tour was absolutely amazing! They took us around to new places and I saw a whole new view of the places that I wouldn't have experienced without the Beats team... I loved the way they focus the tour around the music scene and festivals, but... Read more
- PaulaWritten on October 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What an amazing trip with the best people! Highlight would have to be seeing Solomun smash out a set at the Exit festival dance arena!
- KKelseyWritten on October 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Balkan Beats was the best two weeks of my Euro trip!!! We went to EXIT festival in Serbia (a place I would never had thought to find a party) and Sea Dance festival in Montenegro which was a highlight for me. As well as having an awesome time, the guides... Read more
- TTomWritten on October 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Can't wait to travel with Beats again! Such an amazing crew of people who have true passion for travel and music. The guides have all the info on the best spots to check out in all the cities we stopped in and worked hard to make sure we didn't have to... Read more
- KKimmieWritten on October 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great times with great people. Beats Travellers truly travel for music and t was apparent that we all had the same passion for music, festivals, Travelling, and seeing new places. Kara, Matt, and Jenna were amazing and knew all the best places to go and... Read more
- ACAaronWritten on July 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Where to begin with this bunch! From start to finish the tour didn't disappoint and credit has to be given to Jemma, Matt and Kara who took control and organised absolutely everything. Transport, Accommodation and Music Festival tickets are all included... Read more
- LLarkWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I booked the Balkan Beats tour last minute after a friend recommended them. It's the best decision I've ever made! Jemma and Matt are so knowledgable about the cities we visited and the artists we listened to. They know all the tips and secrets for... Read more
- JJessicaWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first Beats Travel tour and definitely not my last. Matt and Jemma were not only incredibly informative about the places we visited but also a blast to be around; The tour was organized, well thought out and one of the best times I've had in... Read more
- CBChaseWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved the tour with the Beats Travel, from the very beginning it feels like you're apart of a family with like minded music lovers. Matt and Jemma were exceptional in their ability to lead the group, share their knowledge of the Balkans and still... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2-5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What's the age range to go on this tour?
The age range varies. Most of our passengers for our Balkan Beats tour will be in their 20s-30's. However if you like Music, Travel and Festival partying we welcome all ages over 18.
I have attended Exit a few years ago and have had many friends going. I did love it and would like to go again, but i didnt think it was the safest event when in the fortress people were almost being crushed. Have things changed? Are there any safety features in place?
Beats Travel have worked closely with EXIT over the last two years and have not had any issues when it comes to safety of our passengers at this particular festival. When we were there on tour last year we had no problems with our passengers feeling like they were being crushed. By having so many stages in such a vast festival we felt it was very well spread out. We were also aware of many emergency exits and security features in place for crowd control.
By being named the number one festival in Europe this year, we are sure it must of improved from a few years ago when you attended. We can assure you safety is at the four front of all our tours and we do our best to mitigate any potential risks
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Balkan Beats (EXIT Festival)
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Budapest8 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$18USD $569
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Beats Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $569 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $569 for Balkan Beats (EXIT Festival), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Beats Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Beats Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $569 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkan Beats (EXIT Festival) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Balkan Beats (EXIT Festival)