6 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 14:54:59
- Our saving
- US $ 1,940
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Kelowna and end in Nelson! With the ski, snowboard & snow tour 6 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Kelowna, Canada and 5 other destinations in Canada. 6 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- JimmyWritten on February 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour guide! Great people! Kept us on schedule to get the most out of the trip. Definitely goes out of the way to ensure you have a good time. I’ll definitely do another trip with fresh adventures.Show detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for reviewing Jimmy. Loved having you on the tour and it was awesome snowboarding with you and doing some hiking. Hope you had a good birthday on the trip and enjoyed your cake. Keep in touch!
- JJonWritten on February 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentHave done two Powder Highway tours with Alex and Fresh Adventures. He's the best. Works his butt off to keep all members of the group happy (which can be hard when some in the group are intermediate skiers and others want to jump off cliffs). He picks great restaurants, great mountains, and great lines. Can't wait to try out one of his summer tours!Show detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review Jon! I really enjoyed seeing you and Justin again this year. You two are legends and super fun to ride with. Big thanks to Justin for gracing our Instagram and sorry we didn't get a shot of you.... guess we'll have to get a sweet hiking shot this summer?! Keep in touch and hope to see you soon!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Kelowna pickup
- Day 2: Ski Revelstoke, Halcyon Hot Springs
- Day 3: Ski Revelstoke
- Day 4: Ski Kicking Horse
- Day 5: Ski Kicking Horse
- Day 6: "Valley of a Thousand Peaks", Lussier Hot Springs
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Is this trip suitable for snowboaders? What is the recommended level of experience?
This trip would be great for snowboaders- any level of experience is fine. If you're a beginner you can opt in to take lessons at an extra expense.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Just an awkwardly tall, friendly Canuck who wants to help you live your dreams. Kind of a typical Canadian..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Kelowna is the starting point and Nelson is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fresh Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,940 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1940 for 6 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 748 km.
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 154 km
- Revelstoke (Canada)
- 88 km
- Nakusp (Canada)
- 88 km
- Revelstoke (Canada)
- 92 km
- Golden (Canada)
- 216 km
- Cranbrook (Canada)
- 110 km
- Nelson (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,940 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 6 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 6 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari