Self-guided bike tour in Portugal: Douro Valley
- Our saving
- US $ 1,468
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 2: Peso da Régua loop - Lamego ride ( 40km), Galafura ride (65km), N220 ride ( 30km)
- Day 3: Peso da Régua - Pinhão ride ( 22km to 60km ride)
- Day 4: Pinhão loop - Casal de Loivos ride ( 45km), Foz do Tua ride ( 55 to 110km);
- Day 5: Pinhão loop - Casal de Loivos ride ( 45km), Foz do Tua ride ( 55 to 110km);
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Sandra Guimarães's review about another Go Cycling Portugal tour5.0 - Excellent
Our experience with this guys' tour was the best we had in Alentejo - beautiful views, super good organization, terrific weather and professional support along the way! it's the perfect way to discover the country - totally recomend Go Cycling Portugal.
- Angus Argyle's review about another Go Cycling Portugal tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic routes, scenary and Portuguese food! Happy memories by the lot of us - we're returning to explore more of the country next year. P.S. Can't rate the guide more highly too.
- Bruno Monteiro's review about another Go Cycling Portugal tour5.0 - Excellent
nice bike tour!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Pinhao is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Go Cycling Portugal. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Go Cycling Portugal. Please familiarise yourself with the Go Cycling Portugal payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Go Cycling Portugal will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Go Cycling Portugal tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Pinhao (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,468 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,919 tours in Europe
- covered by 574 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Self-guided bike tour in Portugal: Douro Valley via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,239 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours