The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:02:25
- Our saving
- US $ 2,075
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- San Juan Del Sur
Start in San Juan Del Sur and end in Monteverde! With the adventure tour Central Adventure , you have a 19 day tour package taking you through San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua and 5 other destinations in Latin America. Central Adventure includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- NENicoleWritten on September 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing tour for any young adult looking for a balanced travel experiance! lots of flexibility and options when it came to free time. Transportation was reliable and efficient, the accommodations were also nice and clean. Overall a very comfortable trip. Tour guides knew what they were doing and kept everyone as happy as possible. You could tell the trips have been well thought out by the company from their diverse location choices that truly give you a good taste of all the great parts about traveling. There is something for everyone.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Nicole! Thank you so much for all of the positive feedback, it's very rewarding for us to hear and we really appreciate you taking the time to give this review :) We love to travel, and beyond our love of travel is making others fall in love with travel! To make the experience as smooth, fun and memorable as possible is our aim and it sounds like we've done just that - woohooo! We hope to see you on another tour in the future, keep adventuring and keep enjoying life!
- JNJoriWritten on September 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip I took with Mike as our trip leader was amazing! Very welcoming, friendly environment. It was to always have everyone so included in all activities and feel like a big loving family by the end. Every bit of it was beyond memorable, and I'm looking forward to my next opportunity to travel with LBW againShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Jori! That's exactly what travelling is all about - making loads of new friends, pushing your boundaries, having fun and remembering the adventure for the rest of your days. Thank you for the lovely review and positive words about Mike, he never fails to deliver an unforgettable tour. We too are looking forward to your next opportunity to travel with us again, see you then :)
- AMAdamWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentDesmond was only on his second tour group when I arrived in Nicaragua and you would think the guy had been doing it for his whole life. He already knew so much about the culture and all the places that our group travelled too. Along with all his knowledge of every place on the tour, Des was also one of the funniest guys I've met. Definitely would hang out with him if he wasn't travelling the world working for LBW! Would love to have him as a tour guide on my next adventureShow detailed ratings
- CCelineWritten on June 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentDes was one of my tour guides for my first LBW tour. Not knowing what to expect meeting 10+ new people and spending everyday for the next 3 weeks with them, had me a little nervous. But Des is a natural leader and his congenial attitude makes you instantly feel like part of the family. Des is a social chameleon and enthusiastic to take you on a tour you won't forget!Show detailed ratings
- TTaylorWritten on May 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing! Best experience ever, des kept the trip fun and exciting with his energy every single day. He was knowledgeable about the area and made sure the trip was organized and ran smoothlyShow detailed ratings
- KHKatieWritten on September 8, 20163.0 - AverageReally enjoyed my tour guides, they were super fun! Accommodations were great in some places, not so great in others but that is what I expected travelling Central America. Was nice to have the security of people looking out for you and ensuring you were on safe transportation.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Katie! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your tour guides whilst on the Central Adventure tour. Feeling safe and secure whilst travelling with LBW is one of the quality's we strive for - to travel abroad can be quite daunting so feeling comfortable with who you're travelling with and how you're getting from place to place is super important to us, and we're so pleased to hear your positive feedback! We hope to see you on another LBW tour one day :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- NATURALLY NICA
- Day One
- Day Two
- Day Three
- Day Four
- Day Five
- Day Six
- Day Seven
- COASTING COSTA
- Day Seven
- Day Eight
- Day Nine
- SANTA TERESA/MAL PAIS (3 Nights)
- Day Ten
- Day Eleven
- Day Twelve
- Day Thirteen
- ROCKIN' RICA
- Day Thirteen
- Day Fourteen
- Day Fifteen
- Day Sixteen
- Day Seventeen
- Day Eighteen
- Day Nineteen
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
The tours that mention an age limit of 30, does it mean that no one above 30 is able to join the tour?
Yes, the operator is quiet strict about the age restrictions, they run a backpacker style tours for 18-30 year olds.
Guides who have led this tour
- "When I first got the idea in my head to start travelling, Southeast Asia just made sense. At the age..."
- "Two years ago I made a decision that changed my life in a way I never expected. I decided I wanted to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- February 2019
- March 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- November 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from San Juan Del Sur19 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Monteverde0 seats left$86USD $2,075Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from San Juan Del Sur19 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Monteverde0 seats left$86USD $2,075Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from San Juan Del Sur19 DaysWednesdayNov 21, 2018to Monteverde10+ seats left$86USD $2,075
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from San Juan Del Sur19 DaysWednesdayJan 16, 2019to Monteverde10+ seats left$96USD $2,299
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from San Juan Del Sur19 DaysWednesdayFeb 27, 2019to Monteverde10+ seats left$91USD $2,187
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from San Juan Del Sur19 DaysWednesdayApr 3, 2019to Monteverde10+ seats left$86USD $2,075
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from San Juan Del Sur19 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Monteverde10+ seats left$86USD $2,075
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from San Juan Del Sur19 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Monteverde10+ seats left$86USD $2,075
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from San Juan Del Sur19 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Monteverde10+ seats left$86USD $2,075
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from San Juan Del Sur19 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Monteverde10+ seats left$86USD $2,075
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- ColonCosta Rica
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Nicaragua and Costa Rica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Nicaragua and Costa Rica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Nicaragua and Costa Rica. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nicaragua and Costa Rica. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- San Juan Del Sur is the starting point and Monteverde is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Life Before Work Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $2,075 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2075 for Central Adventure , but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Life Before Work Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Life Before Work Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 498 km.
- San Juan Del Sur (Nicaragua)
- 76 km
- Granada (Nicaragua)
- 182 km
- Playa Tamarindo (Costa Rica)
- 104 km
- Playa Santa Teresa (Costa Rica)
- 108 km
- La Fortuna (Costa Rica)
- 29 km
- Monteverde (Costa Rica)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,075 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,236 tours in Latin America
- covered by 101 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Central Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Central Adventure