The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 662
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Mark "I was on the two week Nicaragua and Costa Rica Tour with Des in November 2016. From the moment they picked me up at the airport it was good times with Desmond and Mike for the next two weeks. The transportation and accommodations were good but it was the guides, the group, and the experiences that really made the trip something I will remember for life. I had such good time that I went back down t..."
- San Juan Del Sur
- Relax on stunning beaches
- Practice your surfing skills
- Experience volcano treks
- Explore jungles and lakes
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- CCassandraWritten on January 5, 20183.0 - AverageI love LBW tours but this one was a disappointment. We were treated like two groups not one and one thing they could not deliver on they delivered subpar alternatives that made me question if I want to travel with them again.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Cassandra! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate you reaching out to us. We're so sorry to hear how you feel after attending Naturally Nica, our main goal is to ALWAYS create an amazing memorable and positive experience for our guests. To hear that we fell short on doing that for you this time is absolutely gutting for us, and certainly something we want to make right. We hope you will give us another chance to redeem ourselves and not give up on travelling with us again :)
- DDanikaWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe travelled with Mike when we went to Nicaragua. The tour was an amazing experience and Mike made it that much better. Mike was very knowledgeable of the country and towns we travelled to knowing some of the best places to eat, party and sightsee. He also knew lots of history and the language (which for someone who doesn't speak Spanish was amazing! Lol). He knew what was worth us to do for extra activities such as when we went surfing he suggested going to a separate beach that is a little more secluded which resulted in our tour having a private beach for the day. Mike always made sure that everyone was having a good time and I would definitely travel with him again if I had the chance!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Danika! We are so pleased to hear that you had an amazing time whilst on tour with LBW and specifically Mike, he's a top guy and we're lucky to have him as part of our family! Mike's passion for his job and the places he shares with each traveller is one of those magical things that cannot be forced, taught or taken for granted - thank you for recognizing each of his qualities that makes him so special and so good at what he does. We would love to have you join us (and Mike) on another tour in the future :)
- CCarsonWritten on September 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentMike white was the man! Great guide hell of a partyer and always kept the party going with tons of laughs and great games!!! Wish I could do it all over again!!! Oh and he is very knowledgeable about the country he does tours in! For all the nerds out thereShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Carson! We are SO glad to hear you had an awesome time while travelling with Mike, thank you for your feedback! It's never to late to book another tour and experience more of our incredible world, there's a whole lot out there to discover :) We hope to see you again on another tour soon!
- NSNishaaWritten on August 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentI came on this trip with barely any notice, not knowing much about Nicaragua, and really not knowing a lot about the tour either. The trip ended up being amazing and completely life changing. I had a great group of people on my tour, and my tour guide Odie was hilarious, so much fun, and super supportive whenever I needed anything. We did so much over the course of the week, from hiking, to surfing, seeing a volcano, climbing to the top of a cathedral, paddle boarding in a mineral lake, and of course, the Sunday Funday pool party and nightlife every night! This was my first tour ever, and we did a lot of things I wasn't sure if I'd be able to keep up with, but luckily I had a super supportive group and tour guides and I definitely got out of my comfort zone and became more spontaneous. I came home with a totally different perspective and outlook on life, and I think I'll be a lot more willing to take risks in my every day life too! I left with lifelong friends and memories, and can't wait for my next LBW tour.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Nishaa! This is absolutely awesome to read! We are so pleased to hear that you had such an incredible time and your spontaneous decision to join the tour turned out so positively for you :) LBW is all about getting people to push past their comfort zones and enjoy what our beautiful world has to offer us, hearing you do just that has brought a smile to our faces! We hope you will keep on adventuring and making memories that'll last a lifetime - welcome to the family! We hope to see you on another one of our tours soon :)
- KKendraWritten on June 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentDes was my tour guide for a Nicaragua tour and was so awesome! He took the time to get to know everyone on the tour and he always brought the group together and made sure we were all having a good time no matter what we were doing. I would highly recommend taking one of his tours!Show detailed ratings
- KSKellyWritten on June 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on Des' tour through Nicaragua, and I don't think anyone could have guided that tour better than him! He always made sure everyone had a great time, while being safe! I had so much fun and would definitely do another tour with Des!Show detailed ratings
- MPMelWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on the Nica New Years LBW Tour last December and it was my first solo trip. I was a little uneasy being in a new country alone but Des made me feel safe and I instantly trusted him. His patience with 23-ish women (sometimes drunk, usually late) was admirable. He made the trip so fun and memorable with his rules and games and sayings. There was no shortage of laughter and entertainment from the time we all met at the airport to the last evening of the trip. Even though we were a large group, Des had a way of making everyone feel welcome and appreciated for the person they were. He has set the bar high for future tours with LBW :)Show detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentI was on the two week Nicaragua and Costa Rica Tour with Des in November 2016. From the moment they picked me up at the airport it was good times with Desmond and Mike for the next two weeks. The transportation and accommodations were good but it was the guides, the group, and the experiences that really made the trip something I will remember for life. I had such good time that I went back down to Central America in March to visit Des! Cant wait for the next LBW tour!Show detailed ratings
- EPErinWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on LBW's NYE in Nicaragua tour that Des had guided. I was expecting to have a lot of fun yes, but Des blew that tour out of the water. Not only did he make everyday full of fun and laughter, he took care of us when we really needed it. He made sure every single second was one you would never forget. I couldn't have asked for a better guide.Show detailed ratings
- JohnWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour is great Desmond does everything he can to make sure your having the most fun ever. Epic vistas, great parties, and fun people to hang out with. Highly recommend if your feeling nervous about traveling alone. I went by myself and met a ton of cool people.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- SAN JUAN DEL SUR (4 Nights)
- Day One
- Day Two
- Day Three
- Day Four
- GRANADA (2 Nights)
- Day Five
- Day Six
- Day Seven
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "When I first got the idea in my head to start travelling, Southeast Asia just made sense. At the age..."
- "Two years ago I made a decision that changed my life in a way I never expected. I decided I wanted to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Maria Cynthia3rd April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from San Juan Del Sur7 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Granada0 seats left$28USD $662Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from San Juan Del Sur7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Granada0 seats left$28USD $662Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from San Juan Del Sur7 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Granada10+ seats left$28USD $662
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from San Juan Del Sur7 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Granada10+ seats left$29USD $700
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from San Juan Del Sur7 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to Granada10+ seats left$28USD $662
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from San Juan Del Sur7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Granada10+ seats left$28USD $662
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from San Juan Del Sur7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Granada10+ seats left$28USD $662
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from San Juan Del Sur7 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Granada10+ seats left$28USD $662
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from San Juan Del Sur7 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Granada10+ seats left$28USD $662
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from San Juan Del Sur7 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Granada10+ seats left$28USD $662
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nicaragua. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- San Juan Del Sur is the starting point and Granada is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Life Before Work Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $662 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $662 for Naturally Nica , but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Life Before Work Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Life Before Work Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 76 km.
- San Juan Del Sur (Nicaragua)
- 76 km
- Granada (Nicaragua)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $662 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,220 tours in Latin America
- covered by 101 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Naturally Nica via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Naturally Nica