Classic Amalfi Coast - 6 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 954
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Great trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two meals that were organised were at excellent venues but we had no idea as to what our voucher covered. One venue said choose anything and we... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Amalfi
- Day 2: Valle dei Mulini circular walk 11km/7 miles, 5 h
- Day 3: Maestra dei villaggi and to Praiano 15 km/9.3 miles, 5.5-6 h or 18 km/11 miles, 6.5 h
- Day 4: Praiano to Positano 11 km/6.8 miles, 4.5 h
- Day 5: Positano circular walk 8km/5 miles, 4.5 h
- Day 6: Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I am a solo traveller, and was wondering if there will be a tour guide to meet me each night to discuss the following day?
This is a self guided walk - there is no tour guide. On this trip you do not meet with any representative.
We will book your accommodation & transfer your luggage each day so you only need to walk with a day pack. We will also provide the route notes and maps to undertake the walk.
You will not be joining other walkers and need to feel comfortable reading maps and instructions. It's a popular area for walking so you may see other walkers throughout the day but it's possible you may not either, hence the need to feel comfortable walking solo.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra24th November 2018
Classic Amalfi Coast - 6 Days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMar 15, 2019from Amalfi6 DaysWednesdayMar 20, 2019to PositanoOnly 2 seats left$40USD $954Based on Twin
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Amalfi6 DaysThursdayMar 21, 2019to PositanoOnly 2 seats left$40USD $954Based on Twin
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Amalfi6 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to PositanoOnly 2 seats left$40USD $954Based on Twin
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Amalfi6 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to PositanoOnly 2 seats left$40USD $954Based on Twin
- TuesdayMar 19, 2019from Amalfi6 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to PositanoOnly 2 seats left$40USD $954Based on Twin
- WednesdayMar 20, 2019from Amalfi6 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to PositanoOnly 2 seats left$40USD $954Based on Twin
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from Amalfi6 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to PositanoOnly 2 seats left$40USD $954Based on Twin
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Amalfi6 DaysWednesdayMar 27, 2019to PositanoOnly 2 seats left$40USD $954Based on Twin
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Amalfi6 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to PositanoOnly 2 seats left$40USD $954Based on Twin
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Amalfi6 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to PositanoOnly 2 seats left$40USD $954Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Amalfi is the starting point and Positano is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 March 2019 the full payment of $954 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $954 for Classic Amalfi Coast - 6 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 4 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 9 km
- Praiano (Italy)
- 4 km
- Positano (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $954 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classic Amalfi Coast - 6 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,462 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours