The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 14:54:32
- Our saving
- US $ 740
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
John "I was with Dez on a LBW coasting Costa tour and to summarize the trip in one statement, it was life changing. I had never travelled with a tour group before and I was admittedly skeptical at first, but I found out quickly that LBW does it right. The amount of experiences we crammed into 7 short days was incredible, and can be attributed to the organization provided by Dez and LBW. Having our shutt..."
- Playa Tamarindo
- Playa Santa Teresa
Start in Playa Tamarindo and end in Playa Santa Teresa! With the adventure tour Coastin Costa , you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica and Playa Santa Teresa. Coastin Costa includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- JJessyWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentIf I could give Mike and the LBW crew 6 stars, I would. His knowledge of the places we visited, ability to make any situation fun and eagerness to push you outside of your comfort zone make him a pretty dang good guide. I made memories I'll cherish forever, experienced things I never thought I would and met an amazing group of people. THANKS DUDE! Mike is an incredibly awesome guy and I guarantee you won't regret going on a tour with him.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewJessy! You're killing us with kindness - on behalf of everyone at LBW, thank you!! We love Mike, and we're so glad to know you do too! To guide a tour is an incredibly important, hard and fulfilling job, and Mike nails it every time! You're comment has brightened our day, it's exactly why we do what we do and we are SO thankful that you decided to leave this inspiring and positive review. Keep adventuring, keep making those memories and keep enjoying life - we hope to catch you on another tour in the future for more fun and moments to cherish :)
- JTJacquelineWritten on June 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentAwesome experience with both Mike and Des! They made every minute of our experience fun and they're very entertaining! You will not regret a minute of it. They even accommodated us before we started the tour, was not expecting that, but we appreciated it :) Thank you guys!!Show detailed ratings
- DDavisWritten on June 14, 20174.0 - GoodI went on the coasting costa tour with Desmond . it was everything i expected and more. A fun and welcoming atmosphere. I liked that i felt safe and did not have to worry anout a thing on the tour. There was time for partying and fun as well as a time to relax and chillShow detailed ratings
- LLucWritten on June 13, 20174.0 - GoodI was on the tour in Costa Rica. Desmond was my guide along with Mike and they both exceeded expectations. Every morning they were energized and ready to give all the travelers the best day they could possibly have. Desmond constantly had a smile on his face and a joke or two under his sleeve. I would recommend Desmond to anyone looking for an unbelievable experience while traveling with LBWShow detailed ratings
- JDJennyWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip was one of the best I've ever been on. The guides were amazing and we were always having a blastShow detailed ratings
- TTeeganWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentCosta Rica 2016 was amazing with very down to life guides! Des was one of my leaders and made the over all experience very enjoyable! I always felt safe and new that our day to day activities would be fun! Between long bus rides he would share his passion for music and during tours you could see how much he loves his job. Costa Rica wouldn't have been as fun as a trip if Des wasn't one of our guides. Hopefully in the future I'll be going on more LBW tours and have him as a guide.Show detailed ratings
- SSimmiWritten on June 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentI went to Costa Rica in January and it was my first time travelling alone. LBW and the guides made it a life changing experience for me. I never felt like I was alone and I made some life long friends. Des was always great at making you laugh, including you in all the activities and addressing any concerns or questions that I had.Show detailed ratings
- PRPuckWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing. We did so many local and must do things. I normally travel alone but through LBW I got to see WAYYYYY more at a amazing price. The two guides Des and Mike were absolutely AMAZING! very energetic, optimistic and always up for anything. They really drive the group and make sure every single person has a fantastic time. They are there when you have questions or need help and make every minute of every day super fun and exciting. They create a group bond and made sure everyone felt included. Great great tour and even better tour guides❤️Show detailed ratings
- OCOliviaWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy LBW Trips were awesome ! LBW is a great company and the guides feel more like friends !Show detailed ratings
- JAJohnWritten on June 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentI was with Dez on a LBW coasting Costa tour and to summarize the trip in one statement, it was life changing. I had never travelled with a tour group before and I was admittedly skeptical at first, but I found out quickly that LBW does it right. The amount of experiences we crammed into 7 short days was incredible, and can be attributed to the organization provided by Dez and LBW. Having our shuttles pre booked and our itenerary planned out in advance took all the stress out of traveling, and we did not waste any time waiting around between events. Dez was also very familiar with the area. Whatever you needed, be it laundry, a surf board, 6 pack or a tattoo, Dez knew right off the bat where you needed to go and who you needed to see. He was even sucessfull convincing bar owners to stay open late for our group on two separate occasions! In addition to all things mentioned, Dez's enthusiasm and encouragement to step outside our comfort zone really helped us get the most out of our trip, and come the end, we all agreed that although Costa Rica was beautiful it was the people that made the trip. I will definitely be booking with LBW again, and I will be keeping an eye open for Dez while I do so!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- TAMARINDO (3 Nights)
- Day One
- Day Two
- Day Three
- SANTA TERESA (3 Nights)
- Day Four
- Day Five
- Day Six
- Day Seven
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "When I first got the idea in my head to start travelling, Southeast Asia just made sense. At the age..."
- "Two years ago I made a decision that changed my life in a way I never expected. I decided I wanted to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- August 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- November 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$31USD $740
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$31USD $740
- FridayNov 9, 2018from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$31USD $740
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$34USD $815
- FridayFeb 15, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayFeb 21, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$32USD $778
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$31USD $740
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$31USD $740
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$31USD $740
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$31USD $740
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$31USD $740
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- ColonCosta Rica
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Costa Rica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Costa Rica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Costa Rica. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Costa Rica. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Playa Tamarindo is the starting point and Playa Santa Teresa is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Life Before Work Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $740 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $740 for Coastin Costa , but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Life Before Work Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Life Before Work Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 104 km.
- Playa Tamarindo (Costa Rica)
- 104 km
- Playa Santa Teresa (Costa Rica)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $740 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,239 tours in Latin America
- covered by 102 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Coastin Costa via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Coastin Costa