- Our saving
- US $ 811
- Playa Tamarindo
- Playa Santa Teresa
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 10, 20184.0 - GoodI really enjoyed the tour overall. I'm just wondering why you choose Santa Teresa after Tamarindo. Although Santa Teresa is beautiful, it is very far and the drive is exhausting. But I really loved Montezuma waterfalls.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey there! Thank you so much for the review. We choose to visit Santa Teresa after Tamarindo as it is one of our favourite destinations that we LOVE to share with our travelers. The 4 hour drive can be tough, but it is all a part of the journey and we believe it is most definitely worth it once you arrive and start to explore the destination! Some of the best moments can be had on travel days! - Team LBW :)
- BMBenjaminWritten on July 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentOne of the best experiences of my life, Jorge was a great guide, happy to take you to all the places but also fine if you just wanted to chill and/or do your own thing. Everything arranged which was great, and the food was good as well. Highly recommend doing a tour with LBW and Jorge, you won't regret it!Show detailed ratings
- JJessyWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentIf I could give Mike and the LBW crew 6 stars, I would. His knowledge of the places we visited, ability to make any situation fun and eagerness to push you outside of your comfort zone make him a pretty dang good guide. I made memories I'll cherish forever, experienced things I never thought I would and met an amazing group of people. THANKS DUDE! Mike is an incredibly awesome guy and I guarantee you won't regret going on a tour with him.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewJessy! You're killing us with kindness - on behalf of everyone at LBW, thank you!! We love Mike, and we're so glad to know you do too! To guide a tour is an incredibly important, hard and fulfilling job, and Mike nails it every time! You're comment has brightened our day, it's exactly why we do what we do and we are SO thankful that you decided to leave this inspiring and positive review. Keep adventuring, keep making those memories and keep enjoying life - we hope to catch you on another tour in the future for more fun and moments to cherish :)
- NNatashaWritten on July 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing! And having Des as a tour guide only made it better!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Natasha! Awesome photos! Thank you for the review and super glad to hear you had an amazing time! We hope you'll travel with us on another adventure in the future :)
- KKadinaWritten on June 21, 20173.5 - GoodMy experience with LBW was definitely a memorable roller coaster. Accommodations are not hotel living, so as long as you're not expecting that then your experience should be A-Okay. Though our first hostel was a bit run down the second was great, even though it was little out of town! The activities were also amazing in having gone zip lining, surfing etc.but our main Tour guide, Desmond, was definitely what made my trip. He was funny, knew his way around like the back of his hand, and let everyone go crazy and have fun but knew when to be serious. He knew how to really talk to you if you were feeling down and tried to make everyone feel included, even when they may have been excluding themselves. When he found out I didn't know how to swim, he made it his goal to teach me how before I left. Literally, the coolest thing ever. If I could change anything it would be the living accommodations, but everything else was an experience I will never forget.Show detailed ratings
- JTJacquelineWritten on June 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentAwesome experience with both Mike and Des! They made every minute of our experience fun and they're very entertaining! You will not regret a minute of it. They even accommodated us before we started the tour, was not expecting that, but we appreciated it :) Thank you guys!!Show detailed ratings
- DDavisWritten on June 14, 20174.0 - GoodI went on the coasting costa tour with Desmond . it was everything i expected and more. A fun and welcoming atmosphere. I liked that i felt safe and did not have to worry anout a thing on the tour. There was time for partying and fun as well as a time to relax and chillShow detailed ratings
- ASAllyWritten on June 14, 20174.0 - GoodIt comes the time where everyone should experience traveling to a foreign country. I decided to go by myself and join LBW Coastin' Costa Tour. I was very nervous and very excited. The first night of meeting everyone I was welcomed as part of a family. Our tour guides, especial Desmond, was non-stop energetic, knowledgeable, and fun! Desmond made the time to get to know each individual. A memorable moment was when all of us were discussing what has brought us to travel, what changes we will make in our lives when we get back home, and what we want most out of life. Desmond led this self-reflection discussion after a long day of zip-lining, rock repelling, horseback riding, white water rafting, cleansing mud painting, and detoxing hot tub. My experience with LBW was incredible and I plan on traveling with LBW in the future.Show detailed ratings
- LLucWritten on June 13, 20174.0 - GoodI was on the tour in Costa Rica. Desmond was my guide along with Mike and they both exceeded expectations. Every morning they were energized and ready to give all the travelers the best day they could possibly have. Desmond constantly had a smile on his face and a joke or two under his sleeve. I would recommend Desmond to anyone looking for an unbelievable experience while traveling with LBWShow detailed ratings
- JDJennyWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip was one of the best I've ever been on. The guides were amazing and we were always having a blastShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- TAMARINDO (3 Nights) - Day One
- Day Two
- Day Three
- SANTA TERESA (3 Nights) - Day Four
- Day Five
- Day Six
- Day Seven
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "When I first got the idea in my head to start travelling, Southeast Asia just made sense. At the age..."
- "Two years ago I made a decision that changed my life in a way I never expected. I decided I wanted to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
- FridayNov 9, 2018from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Playa Santa Teresa6 seats left$25USD $811
- FridayFeb 15, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayFeb 21, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$26USD $849
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$25USD $811
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$25USD $811
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$25USD $811
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$25USD $811
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$25USD $811
- FridayNov 8, 2019from Playa Tamarindo7 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Playa Santa Teresa10+ seats left$25USD $811
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- ColonCosta Rica
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Costa Rica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Costa Rica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Costa Rica. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Costa Rica. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Playa Tamarindo is the starting point and Playa Santa Teresa is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Life Before Work Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $811 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $811 for Coasting Costa , but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Life Before Work Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Life Before Work Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Playa Tamarindo (Costa Rica)
- 104 km
- Playa Santa Teresa (Costa Rica)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $811 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,757 tours in Latin America
- covered by 151 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Coasting Costa via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Coasting Costa