Spain – El Camino STAGE 1 Saint-Jean-Pied-De-Port
- Rather Poor
- DelanaWritten on September 5, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We are are in our 70's and decided we would like to walk the Camino de Santiago. As Delana had suffered a head injury and broken leg while we were preparing for our walk, we were delayed a year. We chose Pure Adventure travel as Bo Lohman, their... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival to Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
- Day 2: Walk Roncesvalles - 25 km, 7-8 hrs
- Day 3: Walk to Akeretta - 28 km, 8 hrs
- Day 4: Walk to Pamplona - 14 km, 3-4 hrs
- Day 5: Walk to Puente la Reina - 19 km, 5 hrs
- Day 6: Walk to Estella - 19 km, 5 hrs
- Day 7: Walk to Los Arcos - 21 km, 5-6 hrs
- Day 8: Walk to Viana - 18 km, 5 hrs
- Day 9: Walk to Logroño - 10 km
- Day 10: Departure day
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay18th December 2018
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Saint Jean Pied de Port is the starting point and Logrono is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spain – El Camino STAGE 1 Saint-Jean-Pied-De-Port, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Saint Jean Pied de Port (France)
- 18 km
- Roncesvalles (Spain)
- 34 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 21 km
- Puente la Reina (Spain)
- 18 km
- Estella (Spain)
- 17 km
- Los Arcos (Spain)
- 24 km
- Logrono (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain – El Camino STAGE 1 Saint-Jean-Pied-De-Port via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain – El Camino STAGE 1 Saint-Jean-Pied-De-Port