Spain – El Camino STAGE 2 Logroño to Burgos
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,186
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Logrono and end in Burgos! With the hiking & trekking tour Spain – El Camino STAGE 2 Logroño to Burgos, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Logrono, Spain and 6 other destinations in Spain. Spain – El Camino STAGE 2 Logroño to Burgos includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
Other reviews about Pure Adventures:Write a review
- SueSitler's review about another Pure Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentWe had a great trip! All the arrangements were top notch! As a self-guided tour, the 3 of us, never having been to Spain... Read more
- Robert J Harris's review about another Pure Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe trip was worthwhile for the Via Verde de la Sierra if nothing else, but everyday had something special and exciting.
- Paige O'Neill's review about another Pure Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThis Mallorca cycling trip was our second bike tour with Pure Adventures, and we would not hesitate to book again with them. Every element is ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8: The Montes de Oca are behind us and they bring us to a totally different landscape - the Meseta, a plateau at about 800-900m which accompanies the pilgrim for at least 10 days until after Astorga.
- Day 9: End of tour. Or maybe spend some extra time in this wonderful city. Burgos is the historic capital of Castile and still preserves important vestiges of its medieval splendour. The city, which was the capital of the unified kingdom of Castilla-Leon for five centuries, boasts a masterpiece of Spanish Gothic architecture: the Cathedral of Burgos, declared World Heritage. Aside from a visit to the historic quarter, you can take a quite interesting walk along the banks of the Duero and Arlanza rivers. Great places to approach a delicious, varied cuisine.Or add stage 3 to León - the choice is yours, and we can arrange it for you!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spain – El Camino STAGE 2 Logroño to Burgos
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Logrono8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Burgos10+ seats left$37USD $1,186
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Logrono8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Burgos10+ seats left$37USD $1,186
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Logrono8 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Burgos10+ seats left$37USD $1,186
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Logrono8 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Burgos10+ seats left$37USD $1,186
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Logrono8 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Burgos10+ seats left$37USD $1,186
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Logrono8 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Burgos10+ seats left$37USD $1,186
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Logrono8 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Burgos10+ seats left$37USD $1,186
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Logrono8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Burgos10+ seats left$37USD $1,186
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Logrono8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Burgos10+ seats left$37USD $1,186
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Logrono8 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Burgos10+ seats left$37USD $1,186
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Logrono is the starting point and Burgos is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,186 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1186 for Spain – El Camino STAGE 2 Logroño to Burgos, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 105 km.
- Logrono (Spain)
- 10 km
- Navarrete (Spain)
- 14 km
- Najera (Spain)
- 18 km
- Santo Domingo de la Calzada (Spain)
- 20 km
- Belorado (Spain)
- 27 km
- Atapuerca (Spain)
- 16 km
- Burgos (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,186 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain – El Camino STAGE 2 Logroño to Burgos via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours