Croatia family multi activity holiday package
- Our saving
- US $ 1,187
- Korcula Island
- +1 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Korcula Island
- Age range
- 6 to 95 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- MCMargaretWritten on March 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was my most enjoyable holiday ever! Glorious Korcula shone as a precious diamond in the continually blue seas of the Adriatic! Accommodation at Villa Sokol was exquisite!A wonderful apartment elevated to enable spectacular views of sea and mountains Zoran was the host and captain par excellence! Fun filled days on private yacht trips to islands of Mljet and Lastova and to historic Dubrovnik were enjoyed by my friends and I. Delicious locally produced food was prepared to very high culinary standards accompanied by wonderful wines and served to us as we sailed! Slainte maith/good health to you and your family and staff Zoran Memories nurtured my soul in mid Winter Dublin! Plans to revisit being finalised! Breakfast on our sun-drenched balcony with paradise like views show cased wonderful local meats,cheeses,breads and fruits and sometimes sparkling whites! Zoran ensured that we experienced the best Korclula and Croatia had to offer! Each evening we had a different dining venue enjoying long lingering dinners in great company and lots of laughs and fun? Korcula is an idyllic holiday destination made so special by Korcula Adventures and ZoranShow detailed ratings
- JohanWritten on March 20, 20155.0 - ExcellentExcellent accommodation in Villa Sokol. Have stayed there several times during last year and always great to come back to Korcula. We have always been well taken care of by hosts Zoran and Blazenka Franotovic. Capt. Zoran has guided us very well both above water and under water snorkeling. Great boat rides in very nice boat and with delicious lunches onboard. Have had a LOT of fun, both on bikes, in kayaks and on buggy safari. Just loved it - soon back. JV’s / NorwayShow detailed ratings
- IreneWritten on March 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentExcellent boat trip with superb food and very knowledgeable guide.Show detailed ratings
- ArneWritten on March 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe Knew the moment we saw the luxurious motor yacht that our day of cruising, sightseeing' eating and wine tasting with Zoran and Robert would be a five star experience. And we were not disappointed. It was a glorious day out on the sea. Stunning views, great company, fun from start to finish. A great experience and a fantastic holiday memory Susie in DublinShow detailed ratingsSokol-Korcula Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Susie, It was a please having you with us on Marco Polo Island- Korcula and looking forward seeing you again in one of our korcula adventures fun excursions! Best Regards Captain Zoran
- MAMarianneWritten on March 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful trip with Zoran / Korcula Adventures and their Yacht. Recommended if you want to experience Korcula from the seaside and taste delicacies of the sea.Show detailed ratings
- SStigWritten on March 18, 2015Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- SSamWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe stayed in Villa Sokol in Lumbarda, Korcula Island for one week in summer 2014. The pictures on the website are true and the location cannot be beat- less than a 5 minutes’ walk to the village and just a minute to the sea. Our Junior Suite Apartment with two bedrooms, kitchen with fridge, coffee and teapot etc. had plenty of space for us, my wife and two daughters. The two en suite bathrooms were elegant, meticulously clean and adequate. The finishing details to the rooms are lovely too and last but not least the terrace with breath-taking spectacular view over the bay and archipelago was our favourite place. You are so well looked after and made to feel right at home. But what differentiates it from anywhere else, is the service, from an excellent breakfast with fresh fruits and very good breads and croissants served every morning by Blazenka, to gorgeous setting and friendly and helpful owner couple. Mountain bikes and canoes use is free for houseguests so we really did appreciate both of it. We will definitely stay here again during our next Korcula trip this August ‘15!!! Family Hermann from Rapperswil on Zurich Lake in SwitzerlandShow detailed ratings
- TomažWritten on March 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was really fantastic adventure, people there are very nice, great and absolutely amazing. We went on a trip with boat on the island Mljet and i have to tell that all things were great, the nature there is absolutely incredible and it is worth going there. You also must try buggy safari because it is something new and really crazy experience. We were going at Sokol place for 11 years and we will be going there for the rest of our lives. Family Satler.Show detailed ratings
- RRobinWritten on March 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentEvery five years I take a special birthday trip and last year I chose Croatia. I loved Croatia and by far the highlight of our trip was staying at Villa Sokol with Zoran and Blazenka. The visit far exceeded my expectations. Our accommodations were wonderful. The apartment was so comfortable and the views from our balcony of the Adriatic Sea with the islands and the Lumbarda harbor were amazing. It is only one house from the water and a quick walk into Lumbarda. I was glad that I did not stay in the busyness of Korcula town, but it was an easy 5km drive away. The nearby town of Lumbarda had plenty of amenities. Villa Sokol offers free use of bikes and kayaks and there is lots of nearby hiking. We enjoyed the most incredible trip around the islands on Zoran's lovely small yacht. We were able to see the town of Korcula from the perspective of the water and glide in and around the nearby islands. It was so memorable. The most important aspect of our visit was the outstanding hospitality of Zoran and Blazenka. They are so kind and generous. From the lovely breakfasts and snacks they provide to the tips and assistance they offer. They are there to take care of you, but in a very unobtrusive way. I only wish that we had been there longer so that we could have taken advantage of more of the excursions that can be booked with Zoran. All in all I cannot recommend them highly enough!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Saturday-WELCOME DAY
- Day 2: Sunday-SNORKELING ADVENTURE
- Day 3: Monday-SEA KAYAKING ADVENTURE
- Day 4: Tuesday-DUBROVNIK YACHT EXCURSION
- Day 5: Wednesday-MOUNTAIN BIKE ECO TOUR
- Day 6: Thursday-BUGGY SAFARI
- Day 7: Friday-SUNSET CRUISE
- Day 8: Saturday-BYE BYE DAY
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 1, 2016
Do children have special price considerations?
Kids up to 12 year old pay half price.
- August 1, 2016
What are the things offered on this tour?
It offers island base Villa as home base and daily excursions programs either with our Villa Yacht or land base excursions and that they cater for Tailor made Multi activity Family Holiday package holiday which includes following services :
-Round airport transfer
-Deluxe & Penthouse suite in Our Captain's Villa
-Daily breakfast service /housekeeping and daily lunch after the proffered excursions
-Choice of high quality day excursions experiences from our list / to be agreed on/
-One farewell dinner
- April 1, 2016
Which meals are included?
Eating on Korcula Island is as important as our activities, meaning that you’ll enjoy 7 full breakfasts offered with this package.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
Croatia family multi activity holiday package
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Korcula Island8 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to Korcula Island10+ seats left$49USD $1,187
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Korcula Island8 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Korcula Island10+ seats left$49USD $1,187
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Korcula Island8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Korcula Island8 seats left$49USD $1,187
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Korcula Island8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Korcula Island9 seats left$49USD $1,187
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Korcula Island8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Korcula Island10+ seats left$49USD $1,187
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Korcula Island8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Korcula Island10+ seats left$49USD $1,187
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Korcula Island8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Korcula Island10+ seats left$49USD $1,187
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Korcula Island8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Korcula Island10+ seats left$49USD $1,187
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Korcula Island8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Korcula Island10+ seats left$58USD $1,384
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Korcula Island8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Korcula Island10+ seats left$58USD $1,384
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Korcula Island.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Sokol-Korcula Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,187 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1187 for Croatia family multi activity holiday package, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Sokol-Korcula Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Sokol-Korcula Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,187 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia family multi activity holiday package via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia family multi activity holiday package