Lot Valley, Vistas And Villages - Cycling Tour
Frances "We've just wrapped up our 3rd wonderful cycling holiday with John & Aileen in the beautiful Lot Valley. You could not ask for a more perfect combination - excellent food, wine & hospitality at Mas de Flory, well planned cycle routes away from busy roads and some of the most stunning scenery the French country side has to offer. I highly recommend Lot Cycling Holidays for the perfect active holiday..."
- +2 Destinations
- Southern France
Start and end in Bergerac! With the bicycle tour Lot Valley, Vistas And Villages - Cycling Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Bergerac, France and 2 other destinations in France. Starting from $0.00, Lot Valley, Vistas And Villages - Cycling Tour is 100% cheaper than the average 5-9 day tour through France.
- Rather Poor
- NNickWritten on March 26, 20155.0 - Excellent“Well what a holiday!! It could not have been better. John's well researched and thoughtful routes are suitable for all grades of cyclists with choices of early pickups for those flagging or extra loops for the Pro’s. Morning briefings and well presented route maps ensure everyone finds their way and view points and places of interest are not missed (including the best Auberges!). Then there’s Aileen’s cuisine. In a word, ‘sensational’. In two words ‘the best’. The pictures you may see do not do the wonderful dishes justice. What Aileen can do with the excellent local produce is just amazing. John dashes off to the bakery every morning returning with the best French croissants, bread and pastries for our breakfast. Heaven. It made all the pedalling well worth it. Accommodation in ‘the barn’ is bright, airy and well thought out. Comfortable bedrooms are simply and tastefully furnished. The layout encourages sociable gatherings of all the guests as does the big dining table where everyone enjoys Aileen’s creations. As Arnie would say “I’ll be back!” (with Heather of course!!!)” Nick Twaite - Worcestershire, EnglandShow detailed ratings
- JoWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis week spent cycling from Mas de Flory has been one of my best ever holidays. Comfortable accommodation, superb food and seeing the Lot from a bike. Close to perfection, thank you. Jo Parkes, Leeds, UK and UruguayShow detailed ratings
- DDonnaWritten on March 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful week with fantastic cycling on virtually traffic-free roads. The company was excellent and having a base to come back to and Aileens amazing four course meals made this a truly relaxing and memorable holiday. We loved it so much we have been three times in two years! Donna and David, Lincolnshire UKShow detailed ratings
- FHFrancesWritten on March 13, 20155.0 - ExcellentWhat a fantastic way to spend the Easter weekend! Wonderful hospitality, delicious meals, good company, beautiful scenery and the best cycling anywhere!Show detailed ratings
- SStevePWritten on March 13, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat routes, fantastic scenery and incredible cooking. As relaxing or strenuous riding as you desire - beginner to expert - in beautiful countryside and comfortable accommodation.Show detailed ratings
- FHFrancesWritten on March 13, 20154.5 - ExcellentWe've just wrapped up our 3rd wonderful cycling holiday with John & Aileen in the beautiful Lot Valley. You could not ask for a more perfect combination - excellent food, wine & hospitality at Mas de Flory, well planned cycle routes away from busy roads and some of the most stunning scenery the French country side has to offer. I highly recommend Lot Cycling Holidays for the perfect active holiday in France.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Bergerac.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Lot Cycling Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Lot Valley, Vistas And Villages - Cycling Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Lot Cycling Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lot Cycling Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 232 km.
- Bergerac (France)
- 79 km
- Souillac (France)
- 50 km
- Saint-Cirq-Lapopie (France)
- 103 km
- Bergerac (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Lot Valley, Vistas And Villages - Cycling Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Lot Valley, Vistas And Villages - Cycling Tour