Lot & Dordogne - Discovery Bike Tour
Mervyn "A lovely week! Sublime surroundings and lovely accommodation. Such quiet was eerie to a city dweller, and I understand the night sky, in the absence of light pollution, is something to behold (but I was always asleep too early to check! ) Aileen’s cooking more than met our expectations. The joy is to not to have to either cook or seek out restaurants, in the knowledge that you will always be surp..."
- +3 Destinations
- Southern France
Start and end in Bergerac! With the bicycle tour Lot & Dordogne - Discovery Bike Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Bergerac, France and 3 other destinations in France. Starting from $0.00, Lot & Dordogne - Discovery Bike Tour is 100% cheaper than the average 5-9 day tour through France.
- Rather Poor
- NNickWritten on March 26, 20155.0 - Excellent“Another great stay. Interesting and varied routes from John and more fantastic cuisine from Aileen. Looking forward to next time already!” Nick & Heather, Worcestershire, UK (June 2013)Show detailed ratings
- PaulWritten on March 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentHow lucky we were to find this place. Haven't cycled for years but John made us feel that nothing was a problem and his easy banter pushed us along. The accommodation is brilliant and words cannot begin to describe the wonderful meals that Aileen prepared - what skill! Probably the best holiday we have ever had. We will definitely be coming back. Our fellow guests were great fun and we loved the whole time - just sorry it's over! " Lennie and Judy, Luton, UK "We promised ourselves we would come back and we did! Even better than we remembered - lovely holiday, lovely food. Really enjoyed ourselves again. Superb - we will be back!" Lennie and Judy, Luton, UKShow detailed ratings
- LindaWritten on March 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe arrived at Lot Cycling Holidays on a beautiful sunny day. Before arriving Aileen and John were great answering all our questions and providing instructions on how to arrive at their home from Paris. So much so we felt like we were greeting new friends when we arrived. The weather varied through the week, but thankfully the rain stayed away. We cycled through the French countryside and experienced a true France--not "touristy"-but a France dotted with 13th Century village after village and farm fields with it's wheat being caressed by the gentle winds. Aileen, John and Richard were gracious hosts and very caring for all our needs. Saying we had great food and lots of fun would be an understatement--it was simply fantastic and outstanding. It is clear the our hosts know the area very well and they provide excellent directions and help. Their flexibility to make our holiday a memorable one was absolutely wonderful and by the end of the week I was threatening to stay. The restored barn was super clean and remained so during the week thanks to their hard work. We woke to wonderful breakfasts and returned to five star 4 course meals after the ride. We left feeling we have 3 new friends who live in the gorgeous and quiet French countryside. This really is a great way to get a authentic French experience.Show detailed ratings
- DianeWritten on March 14, 20154.5 - ExcellentI founder this holiday by searching for cycling and gourmet food and indeed both were wonderful. The area is truly lovely to cycle through and John's thorough knowledge of the area ensured that he could tailor fit the route to suit you. The accommodation has been thoughtfully renovated to ensure all home comforts are available. The food was superb. Together John and Aileen work hard to ensure that you have a perfect week.”Show detailed ratings
- MHMervynWritten on March 11, 20154.5 - ExcellentA lovely week! Sublime surroundings and lovely accommodation. Such quiet was eerie to a city dweller, and I understand the night sky, in the absence of light pollution, is something to behold (but I was always asleep too early to check! ) Aileen’s cooking more than met our expectations. The joy is to not to have to either cook or seek out restaurants, in the knowledge that you will always be surprised and delighted. That relax/refresh time after a good ride was precious. The rides were accomplished without too much difficulty (though be sure to check John’s count of climbs on the Rocamadour ride!). The routes were picturesque, safe and largely flat. They were developed with thought. John, the architect of the rides, delivers you to or from the rides to ensure no duplication and lots of variety. His commentary during the drives to or from the rides was always enlightening and certainly entertaining! Cahors Malbec rules!! (Just ask John!!)”Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Bergerac.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Lot Cycling Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Lot & Dordogne - Discovery Bike Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Lot Cycling Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lot Cycling Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 266 km.
- Bergerac (France)
- 33 km
- Dordogne Region (France)
- 106 km
- Saint-Cirq-Lapopie (France)
- 37 km
- Rocamadour (France)
- 90 km
- Bergerac (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Lot & Dordogne - Discovery Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Lot & Dordogne - Discovery Bike Tour