Ale of Man
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Dublin and end in Edinburgh! With the adventure tour Ale of Man, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Dublin to Edinburgh and through Dublin, Ireland and 2 other destinations in Europe. Starting from $0.00, Ale of Man is 100% cheaper than the average 8-12 day tour through Europe.
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- MMichaelWritten on March 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I are planning a trip in 2018 to the Munich Oktoberfest and have contacted Kenneth the Chief Swag Man and he has helped us a ton in the do's and dont's of the trips. We also found his website very helpful in learning about what is to be expected and how to get the most out of the trip! We are very excited to head to the fest this year and Kenneth gets 5 stars for all of the help that he gave us so far!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Michael for the wonderful feedback, it's always great to hear such kind words from a fellow thirsty traveller!
- FredWritten on November 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis is the 2nd tour that I've done with Thirsty Swagman (the other was the Nordic Rock tour which is also NOT to be missed) and both have been EXCELLENT! I went solo on my first tour (so don't be afraid if you're single to get out there) and with my girlfriend on the 2nd tour. Kenneth and his team are very accommodating and fun to hang out with whether it's days or evenings. Besides the epic people on Kenneth's team like Zuza, Tash, Max and Thor, there's great diversity in the fun people from countries around the world that you'll meet on the tour with you in addition to the (sometimes) local pub tour guides. The usual schedule is your daytime is yours and everyone from the group meets in the lobby at night to tour some local pubs and sometimes grab a bite together. The Ale of Man tour included Dublin Ireland, The Isle of Man (which I never knew existed until this tour!) and Edinburgh, Scotland. There was fun to be had in each of the 3 cities, but the Royal Military Tattoo was truly something to BEHOLD. The atmosphere in the city and the stadium was electric and it reminded me of the performing portion of the opening of Olympics. Don't miss this tour!Show detailed ratings
- TTaraWritten on November 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentWas a fantastic time with a great group of people! You make friends for life:)Show detailed ratings
- SusanWritten on November 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe had an awesome time in Dublin, Isle of Man, and Edinburgh. Kenneth handled all the details and we just enjoyed every minute...including visiting the best bars, attractions & restaurants!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Dublin is the starting point and Edinburgh is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ale of Man, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 359 km.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 161 km
- Isle Of Man (England)
- 198 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ale of Man via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ale of Man