Ale of Man
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- MMichaelWritten on March 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
My wife and I are planning a trip in 2018 to the Munich Oktoberfest and have contacted Kenneth the Chief Swag Man and he has helped us a ton in the do's and dont's of the trips. We also found his website very helpful in learning about what is to be... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Michael for the wonderful feedback, it's always great to hear such kind words from a fellow thirsty traveller!
- FredWritten on November 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is the 2nd tour that I've done with Thirsty Swagman (the other was the Nordic Rock tour which is also NOT to be missed) and both have been EXCELLENT! I went solo on my first tour (so don't be afraid if you're single to get out there) and with my... Read more
- TTaraWritten on November 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was a fantastic time with a great group of people! You make friends for life:)
- SusanWritten on November 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an awesome time in Dublin, Isle of Man, and Edinburgh. Kenneth handled all the details and we just enjoyed every minute...including visiting the best bars, attractions & restaurants!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah31st October 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Dublin is the starting point and Edinburgh is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ale of Man, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 161 km
- Isle Of Man (England)
- 198 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,765 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ale of Man via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ale of Man