Mountain Biking the Balkans
- Our saving
- US $ 2,500
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore 3 different Countries
- Enjoy lunch in villages en route
- Ride single track through vineyards
- Take in views along the Adriatic coast
- ThomasHeidenberger's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour4.5 - Excellent
Shame on me! We should have brought our own bikes! between us we own 9 bikes and would have had no problem as to cost or expense but the logistics prevented bringing our own. bikes were 4-6 years old, not properly maintained, for example no rear brakes,... Read more
- Loring Veenstra's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic tour, with extremely diverse sights -- from the beaches of Central Vietnam to the temples of Angkor Wat. We particularly enjoyed the hill country of Vietnam (the climbing day was excellent) as well as the temple sites in Cambodia. The... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Svetlana17th February 2019
Mountain Biking the Balkans
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Trebinje10 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Kotor10+ seats left$63USD $2,500
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Trebinje10 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Kotor10+ seats left$65USD $2,600
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Trebinje10 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Kotor10+ seats left$65USD $2,600
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Trebinje10 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Kotor10+ seats left$65USD $2,600
- FridaySep 4, 2020from Trebinje10 DaysSundaySep 13, 2020to Kotor10+ seats left$65USD $2,600
- FridayOct 2, 2020from Trebinje10 DaysSundayOct 11, 2020to Kotor10+ seats left$65USD $2,600
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bosnia, Croatia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Trebinje is the starting point and Kotor is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this SpiceRoads Cycling booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2019 the full payment of $2,500 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2500 for Mountain Biking the Balkans, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and SpiceRoads Cycling will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for SpiceRoads Cycling tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 21 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 13 km
- Cavtat (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Herceg Novi (Montenegro)
- 15 km
- Tivat (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Virpazar (Montenegro)
- 10 km
- Skadar Lake National Park (Montenegro)
- 29 km
- Cetinje (Montenegro)
- 6 km
- Lovcen National Park (Montenegro)
- 7 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,500 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,677 tours in Europe
- covered by 560 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mountain Biking the Balkans via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,387 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours