Mountain Biking the Balkans
- Our saving
- US $ 2,425
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- +8 Destinations
- Explore 3 different Countries
- Enjoy lunch in villages en route
- Ride single track through vineyards
- Take in views along the Adriatic coast
Other reviews about SpiceRoads Cycling:Write a review
- Helen Robertson's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour4.5 - ExcellentLoved it and would highly recommend it. The only drawback was the accommodation- looked fabulous out the front but the ... Read more
- Michael Fredericks's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour5.0 - ExcellentI had a fantastic time. Good guides, good roads, fantastic food, good to average hotels, good scenery, a grate ride.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Mountain Biking the Balkans
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Trebinje10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Kotor10+ seats left$75USD $2,425
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Trebinje10 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Kotor10+ seats left$75USD $2,425
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Trebinje10 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Kotor10+ seats left$75USD $2,425
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Trebinje10 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Kotor10+ seats left$75USD $2,425
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Trebinje10 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Kotor10+ seats left$75USD $2,425
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Trebinje10 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Kotor10+ seats left$75USD $2,425
- FridaySep 4, 2020from Trebinje10 DaysSundaySep 13, 2020to Kotor10+ seats left$75USD $2,425
- FridayOct 2, 2020from Trebinje10 DaysSundayOct 11, 2020to Kotor10+ seats left$75USD $2,425
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bosnia, Croatia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Trebinje is the starting point and Kotor is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this SpiceRoads Cycling booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $2,425 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2425 for Mountain Biking the Balkans, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and SpiceRoads Cycling will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for SpiceRoads Cycling tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 168 km.
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 21 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 13 km
- Cavtat (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Herceg Novi (Montenegro)
- 15 km
- Tivat (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Virpazar (Montenegro)
- 10 km
- Skadar Lake National Park (Montenegro)
- 29 km
- Cetinje (Montenegro)
- 6 km
- Lovcen National Park (Montenegro)
- 7 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,425 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mountain Biking the Balkans via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,949 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours