Florence 2 Munich CAMPING Springfest
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 14:54:34
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Florence and end in Munich! With the coach/bus tour Florence 2 Munich CAMPING Springfest, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Florence, Italy and Munich. Florence 2 Munich CAMPING Springfest includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KKaraWritten on March 17, 20154.5 - ExcellentErin was the best Bus2Alps tour guide that I had the pleasure of meeting! She was so kind and was always whiling to answer any of my questions, chat about life, or share her personal experiences. Never once did I feel unwelcome around her, and I am happy to consider her my friend! If anyone deserves an award for tour guide of the year, it is her!Show detailed ratings
- LMLibbyWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentErin was a perfect tour guide! She was organized, helpful, and enthusiastic. She gave great advice on what to do in Munich, how to navigate Oktoberfest, and generally helped us have a great weekend. Loved spending the weekend with her!Show detailed ratings
- SASamWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentJarrett was an absolute gem on this trip. He knew all the insider tips for beating the crowds, getting the best prices, and finding the best food. He handled the chaos of the actual festival extremely well. He's the hero this industry deserves, the hero this industry needs. A silent guardian, a watchful protector. Seriously though, a hero can be anyone. Even a tour guide doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boys' shoulders to let him know the world hasn't ended. Guide on, JBone.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Optional Activities
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why We Travel
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Florence is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Florence 2 Munich CAMPING Springfest, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 486 km.
- Florence (Italy)
- 486 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Florence 2 Munich CAMPING Springfest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Florence 2 Munich CAMPING Springfest