Mountain 3-days Weekend
- Our saving
- US $ 445
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- IIriniWritten on March 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had an amazing experience with the team. I haven' t seen something like this before.I saw such lovely places and i learned a lot of information about Naousa and the wines. The tour guides were trying all the time about the team. They managed all the situation very good. Their organization impressed me. I totally recommend it.Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenWritten on March 2, 20155.0 - ExcellentIn my trip to Greece I book a 3 days tour with trigiro to discover places that can't be find in travel guides. It was an amazing experience! The nature, the beautiful paths during our hike and bike tours, the wine tastings of the greek wine variety "Xinomavro" in several wineries, the local and delicious food, the people I met, the archaeological places we visit, the beautiful boutique hotel and many other things I discovered with trigiro were incredible. Everything was perfect and I learned a lot and saw many places, that I couldn't find and visit without the nice team of trigiro. Thanks it was a fantastic experience.Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenWritten on March 1, 20155.0 - ExcellentJust about everything about this trip exceeded my expectations :) The hotel was the first nice surprise. We stayed in a lovely boutique hotel with an old-fashioned, country inn atmosphere--stone walls, a fireplace, and dark wood. Our room was fairly large and beautifully decorated as well as being very comfortable. I was a bit nervous about the length of the hike since I'm not especially athletic, but it managed to be challenging without ever being exhausting--truly hiking for the pleasure of it. The scenery around Naoussa is beautiful. We climbed to the top of a rock with a view over the countryside. We could see vineyards, fall leaves, and towns in the distance. Our four guides were friendly and lots of fun to talk to. They took care of everything, while at the same time making me feel like I was having an adventure with a group of friends, not a tourist. The wine and food were delicious, and gave me a great taste of traditional Greek food in traditional Greek atmospheres. During the second day, we visited the ruin of the school where Aristotle taught Alexander the Great, an art exhibition of a contemporary Greek artist, and went for another short hike followed by another delicious meal. After we finished, Cecile gave us a ride straight to our door in Thessaloniki. Also worth noting: apart from the bottles of wine we decided to buy, we didn't have to pay for anything except what we paid up front, which made it both a great deal and a relaxing experience to not have to worry about how much anything cost. The trip was a wonderful balance of beautiful scenery, invigorating exercise, friendly people, and delicious food and wine. I wish I could do it all over again!Show detailed ratings
- MMarkWritten on March 1, 20155.0 - ExcellentI booked a 3 days Tour in September with 3 friends. The bike tour was very nice. We were biking through mountain roads and vineyards. We had wine tastings in different wineries and delicious local food. We discovered the experience of distilling... our own Tsipouro! The trigiro team was always there for us. We had very good bikes and tour guides. Thanks trigiro it was amazing!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1st day | Welcome to Greece
- 2nd day | The Wine Roads
- 3rd day | Philosophy and local life
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Thessaloniki.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trigiro - Unique Travel Experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $445 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $445 for Mountain 3-days Weekend, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trigiro - Unique Travel Experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trigiro - Unique Travel Experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $445 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mountain 3-days Weekend via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mountain 3-days Weekend