Christmas & New Year Italian Delights - 12 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,575
- Explore the ancient city of Rome
- Drop a coin into the famous Trevi Fountain
- Visit the majestic Vatican City
- Discover the coastal region of Sorrento
- Take a stroll along Amalfi coast
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year, New Years, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- KMKimWritten on January 5, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
The tour size was much larger than indicated in the brochure. Set rotation not properly instituted. Rooms were very poor and food provided not much better. We did get to see everything that we wanted to see so we will go back again with another tour
- ShannaWritten on January 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What an amazing adventure! The coach, accommodation, optional and include excursions were fantastic. The tour leader (Shabby) was exceptional. She took special care to ensure that all 44 passenger were happy at all tines. Not only was she funny, friendly... Read more
- ACAngelinaWritten on January 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great trip. Accommodation was better than expected in some places for the price paid. Included dinner was alright and most optional tours are lovely. The tour leader Shabby was great, good at make plans worked for the better and making sure... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on January 3, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
DO NOT BOOK this tour unless you need someone to drive you to remote areas of Italy. That is what we paid for, the driver was fabulous but the rest was horrific. Save your money, book your own hotels and food. The food and hotels were like staying at a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Pompeii - Sorrento region
- Day 4: Sorrento region - Free day
- Day 5: Monte Cassino - Assisi
- Day 6: San Marino - Venice
- Day 7: Venice - Free day
- Day 8: Verona - Italian Lakes
- Day 9: Cinque Terre
- Day 10: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 11: San Gimignano - Siena - Rome
- Day 12: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Christmas Video | Christmas Tour
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How do I get from Termini Station to this other Hotel in Rome?
There are a couple of different options for you to get to the meeting point hotel in Rome.
1.) There is the Line 714 bus which takes about 50 minutes (probably the cheaper option)
2.) By taxi or Uber which would only take about 15 minutes but is the pricier option.
Will this tour allow kids under 10 years old to participate?
Yes, this tour can accomodate children younger than 10 years old
Do we share rooms or do we have private rooms on this tour?
If you are travelling solo you will be paired with another traveller the same gender and similar age. If you prefer private accommodations you can request a single supplement at an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Christmas & New Year Italian Delights - 12 days
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Rome12 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Rome4 seats left$505$2,080-24%USD $1,575
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and San Marino
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 February 2019 the full payment of $1,575 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1575 for Christmas & New Year Italian Delights - 12 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 212 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 308 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 97 km
- San Marino (San Marino)
- 168 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 175 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 9 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 71 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,575 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Christmas & New Year Italian Delights - 12 days