Christmas & New Year Italian Delights - 12 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,655
- Explore the ancient city of Rome
- Drop a coin into the famous Trevi Fountain
- Visit the majestic Vatican City
- Discover the coastal region of Sorrento
- Take a stroll along Amalfi coast
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KMKimWritten on January 5, 20182.0 - Rather poorThe tour size was much larger than indicated in the brochure. Set rotation not properly instituted. Rooms were very poor and food provided not much better. We did get to see everything that we wanted to see so we will go back again with another tourShow detailed ratings
- ShannaWritten on January 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentWhat an amazing adventure! The coach, accommodation, optional and include excursions were fantastic. The tour leader (Shabby) was exceptional. She took special care to ensure that all 44 passenger were happy at all tines. Not only was she funny, friendly and helpful, but also knowledgeable and highly accommodating. Her service was above and beyond and this contributed significantly to the success of the tour. Having been on different coach tour before, I had some expectations but this tour exceeded all of these. What a fantastic way to experience the majority of Italy in 12 days. I would highly recommend Expat tours to anybody looking to explore Europe at a comfortable pace, whilst learning about the the history and culture, with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and ages.Show detailed ratings
- ACAngelinaWritten on January 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was a great trip. Accommodation was better than expected in some places for the price paid. Included dinner was alright and most optional tours are lovely. The tour leader Shabby was great, good at make plans worked for the better and making sure everyone is having fun. Winter tour is the best.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on January 3, 20172.0 - Rather poorDO NOT BOOK this tour unless you need someone to drive you to remote areas of Italy. That is what we paid for, the driver was fabulous but the rest was horrific. Save your money, book your own hotels and food. The food and hotels were like staying at a poorly ranked hostel. We were up and ready every morning with our luggage at 6:30am for no reason! Still don't understand the itinerary or the early morning departures.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Pompeii - Sorrento region
- Day 4: Sorrento region - Free day
- Day 5: Monte Cassino - Assisi
- Day 6: San Marino - Venice
- Day 7: Venice - Free day
- Day 8: Verona - Italian Lakes
- Day 9: Cinque Terre
- Day 10: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 11: San Gimignano - Siena - Rome
- Day 12: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Christmas Video | Christmas Tour
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
How do I get from Termini Station to this other Hotel in Rome?
There are a couple of different options for you to get to the meeting point hotel in Rome.
1.) There is the Line 714 bus which takes about 50 minutes (probably the cheaper option)
2.) By taxi or Uber which would only take about 15 minutes but is the pricier option.
- October 1, 2016
Will this tour allow kids under 10 years old to participate?
Yes, this tour can accomodate children younger than 10 years old
- September 1, 2016
Do we share rooms or do we have private rooms on this tour?
If you are travelling solo you will be paired with another traveller the same gender and similar age. If you prefer private accommodations you can request a single supplement at an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vivien4th April 2018
Christmas & New Year Italian Delights - 12 days
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Rome12 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$1,210$2,865-42%USD $1,655Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and San Marino
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,655 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1655 for Christmas & New Year Italian Delights - 12 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 212 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 308 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 97 km
- San Marino (San Marino)
- 168 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 175 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 9 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 71 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,655 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Christmas & New Year Italian Delights - 12 days