Venice, the hidden islands of the Lagoon & the Palladian Villas
- Discover Padova and its spritz-bars
- Enjoy a mini cruise among the Venetian Villas
- Leave for a gastronomic tour of Venice
- Visit the charming Venetian islands
- Age range
- 4 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Find Your Italy:Write a review
- Anne Tompson's review about another Find Your Italy tour4.5 - ExcellentMy only criticism was the timing, we got in to our hotels so late, perhaps less time spent at some of the events eg the ... Read more
- Terry Evans's review about another Find Your Italy tour4.0 - GoodGood trip but not for those who are not confident about getting from a to b by themselves as the tour is very much self ... Read more
- Jane O'Donnell's review about another Find Your Italy tour4.5 - ExcellentThe first 4 days were great with the small group of 12 people. It was much busier with the larger group of 50. Grazia's ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice-Padua
- Day 2: Along the River Brenta to Venice admiring the Palladian Villas
- Day 3: Venice food tour: Rialto Market, bacari tour and Jewish Ghetto
- Day 4: Lagoon Islands: Torcello, Burano Lace Museum & Mazzorbo winery
- Day 5
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the airfare included in the trip price or is it separate?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Venice is the starting point and Island of Mazzorbo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Find Your Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Venice, the hidden islands of the Lagoon & the Palladian Villas, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Find Your Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Find Your Italy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 34 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 43 km
- Burano (Italy)
- 1 km
- Island of Mazzorbo (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Venice, the hidden islands of the Lagoon & the Palladian Villas via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours