Treaures and old paths in the Roman countryside
- +1 Destinations
- Central Italy
- Age range
- 4 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- MarijanaWritten on May 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was an amazing tour!Show detailed ratings
- JJohnWritten on March 30, 20154.5 - ExcellentHi Elisa, We have just got back from Rome. We all had a great time. Transfers were all on time, your gift on arrival was fantastico. The hotel was in a perfect location (we walked an average of 12 kms a day) and the Vatican tour was excellent. The tour guide was excellent (and not having to queue was a bonus), she was very professional and spoke good English. I would have not doubts in recommending her in the future. We had great food and wine so what more can you want? Thank you for all you help and advice and enjoy the Easter break. Thanks again Ciao JohnShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Tivoli and Villa Adriana
- Day 4: Bike tour around Bracciano Lake
- Day 5: Bracciano Odescalchi Castle, Rome
- Day 6: Rome, Departure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What location do I start the tour? Can I book the tour when I arrive in Rome? do you have a phone # I can reach you to book when I get there?
Hello and thank you for contacting TourRadar. This trip start near Lake Bracciano on 1st day of the trip (this is approximately 35km from Rome). If you are keen to book this trip online in advance, you can use the TourRadar platform: http://www.tourradar.com/t/77133 and click the Book now button on right hand side. The tour operator will get back to you within 24-48 hours and you can then request their phone number.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Find Your Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Treaures and old paths in the Roman countryside, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Find Your Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Find Your Italy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 35 km
- Bracciano (Italy)
- 35 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Treaures and old paths in the Roman countryside via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Treaures and old paths in the Roman countryside