Gourmet Holiday On Piedmont Hills
- Discover the beauty of Turin and its monuments
- Taste the delicious Barolo wine in a old winery
- Take part to gastronomic tour of Piedmont
- Hunt truffles in the countryside
- Age range
- 10 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Find Your Italy:Write a review
- Marijana Bergman's review about another Find Your Italy tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was an amazing tour!
- Danielle's review about another Find Your Italy tour5.0 - ExcellentWe really appreciated the whole tour, particularly the Venice food tour with tasting of local fish tapas and wine. Being... Read more
- Harry de Jonge's review about another Find Your Italy tour4.0 - GoodOverall, it was a good trip. The tours were all fantastic, particularly the Venice food tour with Barbara, and the Trast... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Turin
- Day 2: Venaria Reale & Barolo wine tasting
- Day 3: Alba, Cheese Experience & Nocciola Discovery
- Day 4: Alba, Truffle hunting & Wine tasting
- Day 5: Barbaresco, Neive & Moscato wine tasting
- Day 6: Asti, Vercelli & visit to a Rice producer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
What is the nearest airport to fly into?
Nearest International airports near Casale Monferrato are:
50 km: Milan Malpensa Airport - Milan - Italy, (MXP / LIMC)
65 km: Milan Linate Airport - Milan - Italy, (LIN / LIML)
68 km: Turin Airport - Turin - Italy, (TRN / LIMF)
106 km: Milan Bergamo Airport - Milan - Italy, (BGY / LIME)
- November 1, 2016
Will transportation from activity to activity be included?
Transfer is optional and can be arranged according to your wishes.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Turin is the starting point and Vercelli is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Find Your Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Gourmet Holiday On Piedmont Hills, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Find Your Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Find Your Italy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Turin (Italy)
- 55 km
- Barolo (Italy)
- 13 km
- Alba (Italy)
- 20 km
- Canelli (Italy)
- 21 km
- Asti (Italy)
- 50 km
- Vercelli (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Gourmet Holiday On Piedmont Hills via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours