Paris & Versailles - From London
- Our saving
- US $ 219
- +4 Destinations
- Northern France
- Marvel at Notre Dame’s architecture
- See the Mona Lisa at The Louvre
- Climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Explore a traditional French flea market
- Rather Poor
- MMarlaWritten on June 11, 20184.0 - GoodTook the tour of Paris and Versailles from London Victoria Station. This was a wonderful tour for a first timer to Europe from the States. My goal was to get see as much of these wonderful places as possible. Our tour guide Peter was incredibly knowledgeable and provided good time on where to go and how to spend our limited time. Peter was most helpful and patient with everyone throughout the trip. There were a few delays due to lateness of fellow travelers but i don't think it affected our day too much. Remember to set your alarms in current time people. I really enjoyed this trip compared to going it alone because with the coach journey i was able to can see much more of the countries and was able to meet a friend to tour around Paris and Versailles with so my time was fantastic. The Ibis hotel was great and i slept well for our next full day of travel. The hotel was centrally located and relatively easy to find on our own using the directions provided by Peter. I really enjoyed having lunch and dinner at the outside cafes on our own. This tour was an excellent value for money and times allotted, we had an excellent tour guide, decent itineraries, and a great weekend was had in France. Just wear the best walking hoes you have and you will have a fantastic time! Merci beaucoup!Show detailed ratings
- CMChristineWritten on January 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentTourguide was great and he had a few frustrations with some people being late ontobusor missing bus He was Knowledgeable friendly and helpful. The Ibis hotel was not nice but it was only for one night We saw all major attractions River seine cruise great value for money french can’t make a good coffee thoughShow detailed ratingsUK Study Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed our tour to Paris & Versailles.
- MSMariaWritten on October 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had a great time in Paris & Versailles. It was tiring because of the time we spent on the bus (and because I live in Sheffield and I had to go to the London pickup point by myself), but being able to see so much in only 2 days was amazing. At first, as a solo female traveller, I was worried because I thought I would be "alone" in a foreign country which language I don't understand. But then I met friends (students practising their English), who were wonderful companions to me. I would like to give credit to our guide Peter, who was exceptional; he made sure everything was organised, and he was also very friendly, helpful, (and funny!).Show detailed ratingsUK Study Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed the tour to Paris & Versailles and made new friends.
- NatashaWritten on September 1, 20174.0 - GoodI went on this tour last month and vlogged the whole trip. To see what this tour is like, please check out my travel vlog and the blog post below: Paris Vlog - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgKxO3wOtKo&t=439s Tour Blog - https://natashaatlas.com/2017/08/27/visiting-the-most-romantic-city-in-the-world-single/ Thanks for the great trip guys! Natasha AtlasShow detailed ratings
- MSMinkeshWritten on July 6, 20172.5 - AverageWell where should I start. On a positive note the Tour guide was good. Apart from that nothing went well. The coach driver was rude and shouting on people. One of the guy as we left coach on ferry came late. Driver had a proper go at him. The coach driver shouted for atleast 20 minutes this was the first instance going towards france. As mentioned on the tour. The coach should have been provided from one place to another for transportation. Every person on trip was forced to make their way to hotel themselves. No coach was provided on saturday after a long day in Paris. Which was never mentioned on trip itinerary. Two of the tours was merged Paris city breaks and Paris disney land. The coach dropped in the morning by Eiffel tower we were supposed to be pick up by the coach at 1.20pm so no surprise no coach again. Then again we have to go onto metro to go to Palace of Versailles. After spending 3-4 hours in Versailles all people again has to take metro to get to coach which was waiting in Disney world 2hours approximately on metro to reach coach. So we ended in Paris disney land around 11pm on sunday night. On the trip which is mentioned on tour radar specifically said the tour will end in london on sunday night at 11pm or early hours on monday. We reach London on monday morning at 7.30. Nothing was mentioned in the starting of tour and tour guide told us on sunday when you can't even change anything to be honest. While reaching dover every passenger has to take their luggage for inspection one of the girl on tour forget about the luggage the bus driver literally shouted at her. Rather then saying or asking her to collect her bag for going through. Honestly I have never seen such a bus driver who shouts at people it was totally disgusting. I hope UK study tour take this review seriously. The two tours merged in one without any information to the passengers and forced to wait for wait for people to comeback to UK and the time schedule mentioned was a joke. It was supposed to be completed in the night but the tour finished at 7.30am. The way tour operated was totally absurd. Not happy at all. Don't think I would ever go again with UK study toursShow detailed ratings
- TSTimothyWritten on April 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentI was not your average guest in that I'm an older gentleman, 64 at the time. I stayed at a YHA in Earl's Court, London from whom I was introduced to your tour. Exactly the taste of France that I wanted. I don't do lines so I fit in perfectly, in Versailles, it was Sunday, and being an American Catholic, our guide Peter, suggested the local church, down the street, great mass, I know neary a lick of French but my Latin and Greek mass singing was transdental, finally a living church. I got back to Versailles in plenty of time to walk the gardens and have a great lunch in them. My fellow tour mates we're young Brazilians whom I couldn't have been more proud to have been in the company. Your firm travels the way I do, frugally and efficiently. I'll be back in Europe this summer thanks to Norwegian and Wow airlines and plan on doing your other tours. Thanks for a delightful time. Timothy SpellmanShow detailed ratings
- JohnWritten on June 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had a great weekend in Paris. Our guide Jo was lovely and the hotel was brand new. Seeing the palace in Versailles was amazing.Show detailed ratings
- YKYuiWritten on April 8, 20154.5 - ExcellentGood tour in general, good value for money. The hotel was very good for the price of the tour and lots of activities were offered so we had a great time.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 8, 20135.0 - ExcellentI though this tour was really great - being from the USA, I wasn't sure what to expect. Still, I was pleasantly surprised with the good time I had on the trip, how much of Paris/Versailles I was able to see in just 2 days, and what I learned about segments of France's rich history all the while. I also think it deserves explicit mentioning that Peter (tour guide) was exceptional. As a guide, he was both patient and responsive to questions and knowledgable. Overall it was great!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Friday: London - France
Day 2 Saturday: Paris
Day 3 Sunday: Versailles
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- VLOG - Travelling to Paris, Disneyland & Versailles
- Paris Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'd like to spend more time in Paris, is it possible?
It is not possible to extend this tour for longer than the the 3 days we have on offer.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Do you have to be 18 to go on the trip?
No, you do not need to be 18 years old, but travellers must be at least 16 if unaccompanied.
Can you please confirm the return time and place in London?
The tour starts and finishes at London Victoria train station. The return time is approximately 11PM.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Paris & Versailles - From London
- FridayJul 27, 2018from London3 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to London10+ seats left$9USD $219
- FridayAug 3, 2018from London3 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$9USD $219
- FridayAug 10, 2018from London3 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to London10+ seats left$9USD $219
- FridayAug 17, 2018from London3 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to London10+ seats left$9USD $219
- FridayAug 24, 2018from London3 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to London10+ seats left$9USD $219
- FridaySep 7, 2018from London3 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to London10+ seats left$9USD $219
- FridaySep 28, 2018from London3 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$9USD $219
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this UK Study Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $219 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $219 for Paris & Versailles - From London, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UK Study Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UK Study Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 17 km
- Versailles (France)
- 341 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $219 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Paris & Versailles - From London via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Paris & Versailles - From London