Paris & Versailles - From London
- Our saving
- US $ 216
- +4 Destinations
- Northern France
- Marvel at Notre Dame’s architecture
- See the Mona Lisa at The Louvre
- Climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Explore a traditional French flea market
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JoshuaWritten on September 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very good tour! would definately recommend
- PTPennylopeWritten on September 4, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This was a good tour, especially for a solo traveler such as myself. I really enjoyed myself and the tour guide was very knowledgeable and made me feel apart of the team. The days were jam packed with activities and loads of wonderful places to see and I... Read more
- MMarlaWritten on June 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Took the tour of Paris and Versailles from London Victoria Station. This was a wonderful tour for a first timer to Europe from the States. My goal was to get see as much of these wonderful places as possible. Our tour guide Peter was incredibly... Read more
- CMChristineWritten on January 24, 20184.5 - Excellent
Tourguide was great and he had a few frustrations with some people being late ontobusor missing bus He was Knowledgeable friendly and helpful. The Ibis hotel was not nice but it was only for one night We saw all major attractions River seine cruise... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUK Study Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed our tour to Paris & Versailles.
- MSMariaWritten on October 30, 20174.5 - Excellent
I had a great time in Paris & Versailles. It was tiring because of the time we spent on the bus (and because I live in Sheffield and I had to go to the London pickup point by myself), but being able to see so much in only 2 days was amazing. At first, as a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUK Study Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed the tour to Paris & Versailles and made new friends.
- MSMinkeshWritten on July 6, 20172.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Well where should I start. On a positive note the Tour guide was good. Apart from that nothing went well. The coach driver was rude and shouting on people. One of the guy as we left coach on ferry came late. Driver had a proper go at him. The coach... Read more
- TSTimothyWritten on April 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was not your average guest in that I'm an older gentleman, 64 at the time. I stayed at a YHA in Earl's Court, London from whom I was introduced to your tour. Exactly the taste of France that I wanted. I don't do lines so I fit in perfectly, in... Read more
- JohnWritten on June 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a great weekend in Paris. Our guide Jo was lovely and the hotel was brand new. Seeing the palace in Versailles was amazing.
- YKYuiWritten on April 8, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good tour in general, good value for money. The hotel was very good for the price of the tour and lots of activities were offered so we had a great time.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Friday: London - France
Day 2 Saturday: Paris
Day 3 Sunday: Versailles
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- VLOG - Travelling to Paris, Disneyland & Versailles
- Paris Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'd like to spend more time in Paris, is it possible?
It is not possible to extend this tour for longer than the the 3 days we have on offer.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Do you have to be 18 to go on the trip?
No, you do not need to be 18 years old, but travellers must be at least 16 if unaccompanied.
Can you please confirm the return time and place in London?
The tour starts and finishes at London Victoria train station. The return time is approximately 11PM.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra24th November 2018
Paris & Versailles - From London
- FridayJan 25, 2019from London3 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$9USD $216
- FridayFeb 1, 2019from London3 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$9USD $216
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from London3 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$9USD $216
- FridayFeb 22, 2019from London3 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$9USD $216
- FridayMar 8, 2019from London3 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$12USD $277
- FridayMar 29, 2019from London3 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to London10+ seats left$12USD $277
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this UK Study Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 March 2019 the full payment of $216 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $216 for Paris & Versailles - From London, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UK Study Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UK Study Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 17 km
- Versailles (France)
- 341 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $216 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Paris & Versailles - From London via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Paris & Versailles - From London