Tour through Albanian Natural Beauty and History
- Our saving
- US $ 700
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Tirana! With the in-depth cultural tour Tour through Albanian Natural Beauty and History, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Tirana, Albania and 9 other destinations in Albania. Tour through Albanian Natural Beauty and History is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- NWNigelWritten on October 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentBen the guide was excellent with great historical knowledge.Show detailed ratings
- MLMatthewWritten on February 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentIn October 2017 my girlfriend and I were on a 6 day tour of Albania booked through Adventure and Fun Albania. We were expecting it to be a tour group (6+ people) but turned out to be just the two of us who had signed up! This was a shock! We're very glad that they honoured our tour booking rather than cancelling, as we have been let down in this way in the past! However we are fairly quiet and like to keep to ourselves so being the only people getting the guides attention was not our ideal situation! Ben was our guide, we found him to be friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. There was a bit of a personality clash as Ben is very communicative and outgoing. This would have been great in a big group as we'd been expecting when we'd booked the tour. This isn't a criticism of Ben, more that it wasn't our ideal situation and he would have been perfect leading a large group or a private tour for more outgoing travellers. The tour itself was fantastic. We loved every place that we visited. The drive through the mountains was beautiful. The beaches on the Ionian Coast were incredible. Albania has so much varied history, landscapes and architecture. Each day seemed to bring something different but was as good as the last. The accommodation on the tour was excellent, far better than we had anticipated, we couldn't fault it in the slightest. The hotels were always clean, in a great location and we had some spectacular views from our room. We are both vegetarian and we were able to find some good meals everywhere we went, we again couldn't fault any of the places chosen to eat. The car was also in excellent condition, comfortable and spacious. Ben (our guide and driver) was really reliable, we always felt safe with him behind the wheel irrespective of whether we were on a motorway, one of the older, less maintained roads or in the crazy Tirana traffic. We did deviate a little from the published itinerary, some of this was done to suit our personal preference (and the smaller sized group than planned allowed for more activities), a few things because it wasn't the best time of year for them but we were certainly not disappointed with any activity. We would definitely recommend doing a tour through Adventure and Fun Albania, but be prepared that it may be a small group!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tirana, the vibrant capital
- Day 2: Durrës, Apollonia and Vlora
- Day 3: Ionian coast and Saranda
- Day 4: Butrinti and Gjirokastra
- Day 5: Berati
- Day 6: Tirana
- Day 7: Transfer to the airport
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Tirana.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure and Fun Albania booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $700 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $700 for Tour through Albanian Natural Beauty and History, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure and Fun Albania will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure and Fun Albania tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 485 km.
- Tirana (Albania)
- 31 km
- Durres (Albania)
- 66 km
- Apollonia (Albania)
- 57 km
- Llogara National Park (Albania)
- 54 km
- Saranda (Albania)
- 44 km
- Dhermi (Albania)
- 10 km
- Himara (Albania)
- 45 km
- Butrint National Park (Albania)
- 36 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 72 km
- Berat (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $700 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tour through Albanian Natural Beauty and History via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tour through Albanian Natural Beauty and History