Barcelona and Bulls Bonanza 6 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 582
- +1 Destinations
- Northern Spain
- Age Range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Ride bikes through Barcelona
- Sip sangria on the beach
- Camp overnight
- Run with the bulls
- Rather Poor
- TJTaminkaWritten on July 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentEverything about the trip was great! One of the best experiences I've ever hadShow detailed ratings
- AKAngeliaWritten on July 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Barcelona Bulls and Bonanza tour was the best 6 days of my life. I have never had more fun or felt I had lived more fully. The most passionate tour operators make sure you are always taken care of and always having a fantastic time. I will remember this for the rest of my life!Show detailed ratings
- TMTigistWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentMiriam, Seyoum, Ezana and I, could not stop talking about what a fantastic time we had on this tour. We were well taken care of from beginning to end. The attention to detail was phenomenal. PEPE was the best of the best!!! He treated us like family. He was energetic, very kind and on top of everything. We highly recommend this tour to everyoneShow detailed ratingsFestivals All Around commented on this reviewThanks to you guys for making this trip and incredible experience, you guys rock. Love and hugs Pepe & Ash The festivals all around family
- AlexWritten on December 1, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe best tour i have ever done ended up doing 4 tours with these guys over to years!! PEPE is the man!!! runs such a great trip and the staff help that happen tooShow detailed ratings
- EllenWritten on November 30, 20155.0 - ExcellentHonestly without pepe and ash the tomatina and running of the bulls wouldn't have been the same. They made it amazing with their years of attending the running of the bulls and tomatina, making it the best possible experience for the people on the tour with them. I made so many friends with the small 4 days i was with the tour and i would do it over again just because of the people you meet. The parties, people and places are mint. Love you Pepe!Show detailed ratings
- IIevaWritten on November 30, 20155.0 - ExcellentPepe was an amazing tour guide whose priorities were his tour group. He went above and beyond countless times to make sure everyone was happy and enjoying the ex Experience. Plus he was personable and made sure he knew the whole group by name. It was my first time with the company and if returning back to Europe I would only choose Pepe.Show detailed ratings
- DDanielaWritten on November 30, 20155.0 - ExcellentPure fun and love! Pepe is an awesome guide and I will go on any tour with festivals all around. I have been on 4 tours with them and I'm certainly not done.Show detailed ratings
- AOAlanaWritten on August 7, 20155.0 - ExcellentHad the sickest time at running of the bulls. The crew were so fun & everything flowed smoothly. Couldn't recommend it more, had the time of my life yewwShow detailed ratings
- ErinWritten on August 6, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was my first ever tour and pepe, ash and all of the team who helped make it the trip it was, have definitely set the bar very high! Had an absolutely amazing time and would definitely recommend festivals all around to anyone. Thanks again guys :)Show detailed ratings
- CConradWritten on July 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentWell Well Well, I could never have imagined coming across a more Crazy, Nice, Wonderful, Insane, Fun bunch of people!! I did the 6 day Barcelona-Pamplona tour and one of the nights we ended up having this spontaneous picnic beach party in Barcelona. In the evenings at the Pamplona campsite we had our own festivals all round party area with music and this huge tub of sangria where everyone just hangs out and gets ready for the cool main DJ party every night. I think when the owners of a company says that the idea is, to have a smaller group of people to keep it all more personal rather than scale things up. .well that just tells you something about these guys. And that is exactly what we were, a little family, drinking, partying and having the greatest experiences from Barcelona to squirting each other with sangria in the streets of Pamplona! Pepe and Ash and the “Crew" are always around to help or just share a few shots at the bar. I’ve always wanted to do the running with the bulls and I’m So glad I came across Festivalsallround, because I couldn’t have asked for a better tour group to do it with. I've had the ABSOLUTE BEST trip of my Life - EVER!! From Conrad - The Sensible, Non-drinking, "Careful" - South African ;-)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - 3RD JULY
- Day 2 - 4TH JULY
- Day 3 - 5TH JULY
- Day 4 - 6TH JULY
- Day 5 - 7TH JULY
- Day 6 - 8TH JULY
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Running of the Bulls
- Running of the Bulls 2016
- Festivals All Around
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Is this tour only one date?
The tour runs from the 3rd - the 8th of July. It runs these dates to incorporate the festival known as running of the bulls or as the locals call it 'san fermines' as that's the date the festival starts.
- August 24, 2016
Does this include accomodation?
It sure does! Your first 2 days are is in fantastic hostel in the centre of Barcelona and then at an amazing camp site just outside Pamplona with your tent and mattress provided.
- April 7, 2016
Can a 17 years old take this tour with an 18 years old?
If by the time of the festival this 17 years old is 18 yes. If not, unfortunately we can't accept a minor staying with us due to our terms and conditions.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Barcelona and Bulls Bonanza 6 Day
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$24USD $582Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 85% to confirm this Festivals All Around booking. The remaining balance is then payable 180 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 November 2018 the full payment of $582 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 180 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $582 for Barcelona and Bulls Bonanza 6 Day, but the deposit of 85% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Festivals All Around will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Festivals All Around tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 353 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 353 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $582 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 180 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Barcelona and Bulls Bonanza 6 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Barcelona and Bulls Bonanza 6 Day