Barcelona to Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 422
- +1 Destinations
- Northern Spain
- Rather Poor
- AAriWritten on July 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentCan honestly say one of the greatest experiences of my life! If you’re all about making friends for life and having a personalised tour then these guys are the one for you! Can only say great things for Pepe and the other tour volunteers as they went above and beyond for us the entire trip! If you’re going to pick a company to travel with hands down Festivald All Round is definitely your pick!Show detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on August 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentI highly recommend Festivals All Around. This was my second trip with this company. Pepe and Ash are the best hosts. I plan to do more trips with them in the future.Show detailed ratings
- KDKelsieWritten on August 6, 20154.5 - ExcellentAwesome tour for San Fermin (Running of the Bulls). Wouldn’t do it with any other tour group. Although not as well known as the bigger companies (ie Busabout) this is the advantage as it’s a smaller tour group, is more personalised and more is included. Loved it and had the best time - unforgettable.Show detailed ratings
- KarlyWritten on July 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentSuch an awesome experience! The guides were so friendly and welcoming and treated us all like friends and family. They all went above and beyond to help us meet our connections after the tour was done also. Couldn't have asked for a better group or guide!Show detailed ratings
- StephenWritten on July 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis tour was easily up there as my number 1 or 2. The guides and tour helpers had that personal touch some tours lack. It was well prepared and organised, the transport and information was great and answered readily. Even though our guides were close, they still gave us the freedom to do what we wanted easily. Absolutely fantastic tour.Show detailed ratings
- LRLauraWritten on July 13, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was the best tour I have ever done! myself and 3 others recently booked this trip while at a travel show and were amazed with what we got! the price was better then any other company, we had free sangria and breakfast the whole time, perfectly run transport to and from pamplona but what really made it was the guides! as soon as you arrive they offered us a drink, gave us a name badge, got everyone together to meet and made us all burgers the night we arrived. this company went above and beyond and the staff are so easy to get along with and really get involved in every aspect - I have already recommend this trip to friends who want to go next year and will definitely use this company again! thanks so much for everything!Show detailed ratings
- JannaWritten on July 13, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis is the second tour I have done with this company and it is the second time that they have met and exceeded my every expectation. From extra free sangria every night when we were only supposed to have it once, to the amazing advice on which pinchos to select in the overwhelming food selections of San Sebastian, or on the way back to Barcelona dropping those that needed the airport off on the way to save us worrying about getting buses or taxis. The team were always there for you insuring you leave with the most wonderful memories. I have travelled with over 7 tour companies and for fun, value, experience and meeting great people this company is my favourite.Show detailed ratings
- BSBenjaminWritten on July 12, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was the year 2015 I was a young boy of 25 living in a world of menShow detailed ratings
- LTLamonWritten on July 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentHands down, best experience of my life! Pepe was an amazing tour guide with a plethora of knowledge. He seemed to genuinely care about all of our experiences during the tour, which sets the tone for the entire group. Everyone in the group became friends without hesitation and I, personally, attribute that to the leadership of Pepe and the great camaraderie the entire Festivals All Around crew established. I will absolutely be booking tours with them again! Thanks for the greatest time in my lifeShow detailed ratings
- ChristopherWritten on January 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had the privilege of doing two tours with Festivals All Around. I did La Tomatina party pack which included the bus ride from Valencia to Bunol, All you can drink sangria once we got there, which ended up becoming a sangria fight, and the afterparty. It was an amazing time with amazing people. The after party was like no other and exceeded my expectations. Because of my experience with Festivals all around I decided to go with them for the Running of the Bulls tour in 2013. Unlike La Tomatina this tour was a lot smaller and was great because you really got to bond with the others on the tour. I've remained great friends with some of the people I've met through Festivals All Around and I'm glad that I can be part of their family. Pepe and Ash are the best.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - 5TH JULY
- Day 2 - 6TH JULY
- Day 3 - 7TH JULY
- Day 4 - 8TH JULY
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Running of the Bulls
- Running of the Bulls 2016
- Festivals All Around
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 85% to confirm this Festivals All Around booking. The remaining balance is then payable 180 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 April 2019 the full payment of $422 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 180 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $422 for Barcelona to Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day, but the deposit of 85% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Festivals All Around will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Festivals All Around tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 353 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 353 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $422 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 180 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Barcelona to Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Barcelona to Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day