Running of the Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 345
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Northern Spain
- Age Range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Get amongst the spirit of Pamplona
- Enjoy scenic lakeside camping
- Explore surrounding towns
- Taste delicious Spanish food and sip Sangria
- Rather Poor
- KeelanWritten on November 30, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Provided all the things that companies like fanatics, busabout and contiki don't, that familiar feel. Great banter, awesome set up and always looking to include everyone on the action and keep the group together as one, making us a more close knit group,... Read more
- MitchellWritten on July 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
2015 has been my second year attending the amazing San Fermin Festival and couldn't have been made any better! Purely from the obvious passion and excitement Pepe and the Festivals All Around crew provide towards the festival, the product they provide and... Read more
- MSMinetteWritten on July 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
In a flooded market of tour companies, travel groups and festivals it's hard to find a organisation that provides you with a local feel at a an affordable price and yet delivers an out of this world experience. Festivals all around delivers this and more.... Read more
- KevinWritten on July 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Can't complain about anything. Pepe, always with a smile on his face making sure you were happy. It was one big happy family. Can't wait to do it again next year. Pepe also walked us to where we start the run, making sure we knew what was going to happen... Read more
- BGBrookWritten on July 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour, I never write reviews but this one deserves it. From as soon as we arrived we felt welcomed. The camp site was well set up, loved the free burgers, breakfast and sangria. Ash and Pepe are the best and I love the fact the group was under... Read more
- KKevinangell406Written on March 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greatest experience of a lifetime!!! Ash n pepe are awesome!! Made everyone feel like a proper family, people from other tours ended up chillin with us cos we had such a laugh , loved it.
- MitchellWritten on January 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Running of the Bulls was my first tour with Festivals All Around, I had such a great time I went on to do La Tomatina with them also and could not reccomend them enough! The camp site was in a brilliant location with much nicer tents than other company's... Read more
- JasmineWritten on January 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My crew ended up arriving a day early from everyone else that had booked the Running of the Bulls tour. Even though they were still setting up stuff, the "tour guides" were seriously amazing! It was one of the best weekends I spent abroad! I loved every... Read more
- AlexWritten on January 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Less than half the price of the big travel companies and we camped at the exact same site with better tents and blow up mattresses included. Met Ash - the owner of the company - at the travel show in London and he was on the tour with us as a guide. His... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - 5TH JULY
- Day 2 - 6TH JULY
- Day 3 - 7TH JULY
- Day 4 - 8TH JULY
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Running of the Bulls
- Running of the Bulls 2016
- Festivals All Around
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you provide bedding?
An inflatable mattress will be provided.
How is the campsite secured?
For valuables like passport or wallet or things like computer size you can leave your belongings safely at the campsite reception.
Are there vegetarian options on this tour?
In case you need vegetarian options we could arrange it sure , but you will need to tell us in advance.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
Running of the Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Pamplona4 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Pamplona10+ seats left$11USD $345
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Pamplona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Festivals All Around booking. The remaining balance is then payable 180 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 August 2019 the full payment of $345 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 180 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $345 for Running of the Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Festivals All Around will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Festivals All Around tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Pamplona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $345 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 180 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Running of the Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Running of the Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day