Running of the Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 351
- Northern Spain
- Age Range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Get amongst the spirit of Pamplona
- Enjoy scenic lakeside camping
- Explore surrounding towns
- Taste delicious Spanish food and sip Sangria
- Rather Poor
- KeelanWritten on November 30, 20155.0 - ExcellentProvided all the things that companies like fanatics, busabout and contiki don't, that familiar feel. Great banter, awesome set up and always looking to include everyone on the action and keep the group together as one, making us a more close knit group, allowing us to enjoy the running of the bulls all that moreShow detailed ratings
- MitchellWritten on July 14, 20155.0 - Excellent2015 has been my second year attending the amazing San Fermin Festival and couldn't have been made any better! Purely from the obvious passion and excitement Pepe and the Festivals All Around crew provide towards the festival, the product they provide and best of all, Each and every passenger they have with them. Just one day into the tour and everyone felt like an extended family who could all party together and create memories together and will no doubt be some friends for life. Something I've never seen before with other tour companies. All aspects of the tour were first class from transport, informative guides, food & drink, accom and just general good atmosphere. Couldn't recommend to others more!! So much so, ill be seeing my Festivals All Around family again at La Tomitina this year!!!!Show detailed ratings
- MSMinetteWritten on July 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentIn a flooded market of tour companies, travel groups and festivals it's hard to find a organisation that provides you with a local feel at a an affordable price and yet delivers an out of this world experience. Festivals all around delivers this and more. I've been traveling for a year now and think of myself as a seasoned traveller and cannot rave about Pepe and his team enough. I left Pamplona feeling as though I was apart of his extended family and made life long memories. I cannot wait to use them again!!Show detailed ratings
- KevinWritten on July 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentCan't complain about anything. Pepe, always with a smile on his face making sure you were happy. It was one big happy family. Can't wait to do it again next year. Pepe also walked us to where we start the run, making sure we knew what was going to happen and the best places to stand. Thank you Festivalsallaround for an amazing experience.Show detailed ratings
- BGBrookWritten on July 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour, I never write reviews but this one deserves it. From as soon as we arrived we felt welcomed. The camp site was well set up, loved the free burgers, breakfast and sangria. Ash and Pepe are the best and I love the fact the group was under 100ppl. Fully recommend festivals all round might see them again next year for San Fermin!!Show detailed ratings
- KKevinangell406Written on March 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreatest experience of a lifetime!!! Ash n pepe are awesome!! Made everyone feel like a proper family, people from other tours ended up chillin with us cos we had such a laugh , loved it.Show detailed ratings
- MitchellWritten on January 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentRunning of the Bulls was my first tour with Festivals All Around, I had such a great time I went on to do La Tomatina with them also and could not reccomend them enough! The camp site was in a brilliant location with much nicer tents than other company's I've traveled with. They had well organised shuttles dropping you right into the heart of the festivities and the guides were very knowledgeable and were all absoulte legends to the point they were more friends than your guides by the end of the trip. These are great value tours and you really do get the best possible experience out of the festivals and some great friends & memories that will last a lifetime!Show detailed ratings
- JasmineWritten on January 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentMy crew ended up arriving a day early from everyone else that had booked the Running of the Bulls tour. Even though they were still setting up stuff, the "tour guides" were seriously amazing! It was one of the best weekends I spent abroad! I loved every minute of it and was seriously bummed when the weekend ended. I would recommend this tour or any of the other tours that Festivals All Around puts on, they really know how to have a good time and will leave you with an incredible experience and stories to tell!Show detailed ratings
- AlexWritten on January 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentLess than half the price of the big travel companies and we camped at the exact same site with better tents and blow up mattresses included. Met Ash - the owner of the company - at the travel show in London and he was on the tour with us as a guide. His passion for travel, getting an enriched view on the local culture and having a good time were evident throughout the whole tour. Highly recommend festivals all around!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - 5TH JULY
- Day 2 - 6TH JULY
- Day 3 - 7TH JULY
- Day 4 - 8TH JULY
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Running of the Bulls
- Running of the Bulls 2016
- Festivals All Around
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you provide bedding?
An inflatable mattress will be provided.
How is the campsite secured?
For valuables like passport or wallet or things like computer size you can leave your belongings safely at the campsite reception.
Are there vegetarian options on this tour?
In case you need vegetarian options we could arrange it sure , but you will need to tell us in advance.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Pamplona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 85% to confirm this Festivals All Around booking. The remaining balance is then payable 180 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 April 2019 the full payment of $351 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 180 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $351 for Running of the Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day, but the deposit of 85% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Festivals All Around will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Festivals All Around tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Pamplona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $351 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 180 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Running of the Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Running of the Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day