La Tomatina Deluxe Hostel 4 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 421
- +1 Destinations
- Valencia Region
- Age Range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Experience Valencia's night life
- Throw tomatoes like a champ
- Enjoy ice-cold, refreshing sangria
- Relax on warm sandy beaches
- Rather Poor
- DLDanielleWritten on September 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe tour was great fun and great value. The accommodation was good, and the staff and organisation great! I would highly recommend Festivals All Around to anyone wanting to go to La Tomatina.Show detailed ratings
- MarjoleinWritten on November 30, 2015Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- KevinWritten on March 20, 20155.0 - ExcellentI've done this tour two year in a row with Pepe and Ash and plan on doing it again. They both are amazing people and what they do you can honestly feel the passion they have for what they do. The tour is amazing also because everyone is having fun it makes a great atmosphere. You can imagine how the tomato fight is, incredible would be an understatement. Also included in the price was an insane after-party.Show detailed ratings
- SamieWritten on February 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentIf you are looking for a tour of awesomeness festivals all around are for you. I have done both Running with the bulls and La Tomatina (my introduction to the festivals all around family) and would do both again in a heartbeat. Such a positive, social, family like vibe. Rad accommodation and all round great fun! Plus you can't beat Pepes Spanglish and Ashs sense of humor (the bear hugs are a bonus) What more can you want then to celebrate with like minded people, experience the Spanish culture and drink (and shower) in more sangria then water. Don't forget your whites ;)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- La Tomatina After Party
- La Tomatina 2016
- Festivals All Around
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Does the hostel have a kitchen?
There is no kitchen at available at the hostel but basically, you are at the hostel for sleeping, the rest of the time you will be out discovering Valencia and La Tomatina (breakfast is free every day so you can get all the energy you need to get started). There is space where you can make sandwiches and basic things like this though.
- January 1, 2017
Is it possible for me to get a room to myself?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Valencia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 85% to confirm this Festivals All Around booking. The remaining balance is then payable 180 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2018 the full payment of $421 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 180 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $421 for La Tomatina Deluxe Hostel 4 Day, but the deposit of 85% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Festivals All Around will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Festivals All Around tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Valencia (Spain)
- 36 km
- Bunol (Spain)
- 36 km
- Valencia (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $421 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 180 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for La Tomatina Deluxe Hostel 4 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,116 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on La Tomatina Deluxe Hostel 4 Day