Northern Lights in Style & More - 8 days
- Our saving
- US $ 6,619
- Enjoy a city tour of Reykjavik
- Taste hot steam baked bread
- Visit Skógafoss waterfall
- Soak in the geothermal water in Blue Lagoon
- Join a Northern Lights hunt by boat
- Age range
- 28 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about On The Go Tours:Write a review
- KateFiler's review about another On The Go Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentIceland has always been a dream destination of mine. You see so many photos of the Northern lights and hope that one day... Read more
- Nisha Kannan's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood Tour. Enjoyable.
- Maria Elena Rollan's review about another On The Go Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour guide could have been better
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: City, Cheese & Lights
- Day 3: Waterfalls & Craters
- Day 4: Eyjafjallajökull & Falls
- Day 5: Blue Lagoon
- Day 6: Northern Lights Cruise
- Day 7: Superjeep Adventure
- Day 8: Reykjavik
- Main Page Video
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2017
What hotels do you use for the "Northern Lights in Style & More" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Icelandair Hotel Marina, Reykjavik
- Hotel Grimsborgir, Grimsborgir
- October 5, 2016
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
Northern Lights in Style & More - 8 days
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Reykjavik7 seats left$276USD $6,619Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$276USD $6,619Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$276USD $6,619Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Reykjavik7 seats left$276USD $6,619Based on Double Room
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$276USD $6,619Based on Double Room
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$276USD $6,619Based on Double Room
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$276USD $6,619Based on Double Room
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$276USD $6,619Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$276USD $6,619Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$276USD $6,619Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 July 2018 the full payment of $6,619 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6619 for Northern Lights in Style & More - 8 days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 20 km
- Laugarvatn (Iceland)
- 19 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 51 km
- Hveragerdi (Iceland)
- 19 km
- Stokkseyri (Iceland)
- 5 km
- Eyrarbakki (Iceland)
- 80 km
- Eyjafjallajokull (Iceland)
- 12 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 150 km
- Blue Lagoon (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,619 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours