"PEAKS OF THE BALKANS": Walking and trekking in Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo
- Our saving
- US $ 1,236
Other reviews about Adventure and Fun Albania:Write a review
- Matthew Lambert's review about another Adventure and Fun Albania tour5.0 - Excellent...17 my girlfriend and I were on a 6 day tour of Albania booked through Adventure and Fun Albania. We were expecting it to be a tour group (6+ people) but turned out ... Read more
- Review about another Adventure and Fun Albania tour4.0 - GoodIt was a trip into another world. I enjoyed everything: the remote wilderness of the Alps, the sightseeing tours through... Read more
- Review about another Adventure and Fun Albania tour5.0 - Excellent...r expectations and I can strongly recommend Adventure and fun Albania.Adventure and Fun Albania Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Shkodra, the centre of north Albania
- Day 2: Kelmend, hike up to Sllapi waterfall and drive to Lëpushë: T3, WT 3h, Am↑450m, Dm↓450m
- Day 3: Hike to Maja e Trojanit (2194m): T3, WT 6h, Am↑1000m, Dm↓1000m
- Day 4: Trekking up to "Buni i Jezercës": T3, WT 3h, Am↑500m, Dm↓100m
- Day 5: The Arapi Summit (2217m) and to the village of Theth: T4, WT 9h, Am↑800m, Dm↓1900m
- Day 6: Theth and surroundings: T1+, WT 6h, Am↑450m, Dm↓450m
- Day 7: Through the Pass of Valbonë (1812m) to Valbona: T2+, WT 7h, Am↑1070m, Dm↓900m
- Day 8: Local life in the surroundings of Valbona. (1650m): T2, WT 4h, Am↑750m, Dm↓750m
- Day 9: Hike to Dobërdol: T3, WT 7h, Am↑1025m, Dm↓750m
- Day 10: Gjeravica, the highest mountain of Kosovo: T3+, WT 6h, Hm↑1100m, ↓1230m
- Day 11: Gjakova and the Koman lake
- Day 12: Tirana, the vibrant capital city of Albania
- Day 13: Transfer to the airport
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the tour costs in American or Australian dollars?
The prices are in American Dollars.
What is the highest altitude you climb?
The highest altitude is that of the Gjeravica mountain in Kosovo: 2656 m. Some of the trails are exposed, but not very dangerous. For a tour through the Albanian alps is important to know not only the altitude, but also the prominence. The maximum prominence is that of Gjeravica:1100 m ascent to be performed in two days.
We use the Schweizer Alpen Club Scala for the evaluation of the technical difficulty of the trails. During this tour the most difficult trail is the ascent of Arapi Mountain:T4. It is not necessary to ascend all the peaks. If you don't like to ascend Trojani Peak or Arapi Mountain, a guide will accompany you down to the valley while the other guests perform the scheduled ascent.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
- EuroMontenegro and Kosovo
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Tirana.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure and Fun Albania booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $1,236 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1236 for "PEAKS OF THE BALKANS": Walking and trekking in Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure and Fun Albania will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure and Fun Albania tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tirana (Albania)
- 86 km
- Shkodra (Albania)
- 53 km
- Lepushe (Albania)
- 19 km
- Plav (Montenegro)
- 26 km
- Theth (Albania)
- 12 km
- Valbone (Albania)
- 45 km
- Gjakove (Kosovo)
- 50 km
- Komani Lake (Albania)
- 96 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,236 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for "PEAKS OF THE BALKANS": Walking and trekking in Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours