Tour in Albania and North Greece
- Our saving
- US $ 1,069
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Nick's review about another Adventure and Fun Albania tour5.0 - Excellent
Flexible, intense, relaxed, eye-opening, relaxing, exciting... simply perfect!
- Nigel Webb's review about another Adventure and Fun Albania tour5.0 - Excellent
Ben the guide was excellent with great historical knowledge.
- Matthew Lambert's review about another Adventure and Fun Albania tour5.0 - Excellent
In October 2017 my girlfriend and I were on a 6 day tour of Albania booked through Adventure and Fun Albania. We were expecting it to be a tour group (6+ people) but turned out to be just the two of us who had signed up! This was a shock! We're very glad... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tirana, the vibrant capital
- Day 2: Durrës, Apollonia and Berati
- Day 3: Berat and Gjirokastra
- Day 4: Ioannina and Meteora
- Day 5: Meteora, Igoumenitsa and Corfu
- Day 6: Boat trip to the Paxos and Antipaxos Islands
- Day 7: Saranda and Butrinti
- Day 8: Ionian coast and Vlora
- Day 9: Boat trip around the Karaburun Peninsula
- Day 10: Transfer to the airport
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
Tour in Albania and North Greece
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Tirana10 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$45USD $1,069
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Tirana.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure and Fun Albania booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $1,069 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1069 for Tour in Albania and North Greece, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure and Fun Albania will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure and Fun Albania tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tirana (Albania)
- 31 km
- Durres (Albania)
- 66 km
- Apollonia (Albania)
- 40 km
- Berat (Albania)
- 72 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 76 km
- Ioannina (Greece)
- 65 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 118 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 38 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 32 km
- Saranda (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,069 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tour in Albania and North Greece via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,531 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours