Tour in Albania and North Greece
- Our saving
- US $ 957
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Tirana! With the discovery tour Tour in Albania and North Greece, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Tirana, Albania and 14 other destinations in Europe. Tour in Albania and North Greece is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
Other reviews about Adventure and Fun Albania:Write a review
- Nigel Webb's review about another Adventure and Fun Albania tour5.0 - ExcellentBen the guide was excellent with great historical knowledge.
- Matthew Lambert's review about another Adventure and Fun Albania tour5.0 - Excellent...17 my girlfriend and I were on a 6 day tour of Albania booked through Adventure and Fun Albania. We were expecting it to be a tour group (6+ people) but turned out ... Read more
- Review about another Adventure and Fun Albania tour4.0 - GoodIt was a trip into another world. I enjoyed everything: the remote wilderness of the Alps, the sightseeing tours through... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tirana, the vibrant capital
- Day 2: Durrës, Apollonia and Berati
- Day 3: Berat and Gjirokastra
- Day 4: Ioannina and Meteora
- Day 5: Meteora, Igoumenitsa and Corfu
- Day 6: Boat trip to the Paxos and Antipaxos Islands
- Day 7: Saranda and Butrinti
- Day 8: Ionian coast and Vlora
- Day 9: Boat trip around the Karaburun Peninsula
- Day 10: Transfer to the airport
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Tirana.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure and Fun Albania booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $957 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $957 for Tour in Albania and North Greece, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure and Fun Albania will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure and Fun Albania tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 741 km.
- Tirana (Albania)
- 31 km
- Durres (Albania)
- 66 km
- Apollonia (Albania)
- 40 km
- Berat (Albania)
- 72 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 76 km
- Ioannina (Greece)
- 65 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 118 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 38 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 32 km
- Saranda (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $957 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tour in Albania and North Greece via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,028 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours