Yoga, Hiking And Cooking In Sicily, Italy
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rejuvenate with morning yoga classes
- Increase self-awareness with breath
- Trek through fascinating canyons
- Cook traditional Italian cuisine
- Age range
- 14 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
Start and end in Catania! With the food & culinary tour Yoga, Hiking And Cooking In Sicily, Italy, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Catania, Italy and 5 other destinations in Italy. Yoga, Hiking And Cooking In Sicily, Italy is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- IIANWritten on January 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentI have been in Sicily twice by myself, last year I decided to have a guided tour with some special activities. The most memorable and exciting part of my holidays was the visit to the fish market with a chef, then cooking the fish in his restaurant in Siracusa. This tour was perfect to get fit (yoga and hiking) and learn something about local history (small ancient and interesting towns). We could appreciate small family businesses and get in deep contact with genuine Sicilian people. Our holiday is definitely one of the best ones I have ever had, we came back home with wonderful memories!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Catania-Modica, Welcome dinner with Paolo and Mimì
- Day 2: Yoga, Modica & Chocolate Experience, Dinner
- Day 3: Wine tasting & Cooking class in local winery, Noto & Marzamemi fishing village
- Day 4: Yoga, Trekking Cava d’Ispica , Lunch in shelter & Scicli night stroll
- Day 5: Syracuse & Cheese experience
- Day 6: Yoga, Ragusa & Cooking class “Sicilian Pasta”
- Day 7: Departure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Yoga & Cooking Class in Eastern Sicily
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Catania.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Find Your Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Yoga, Hiking And Cooking In Sicily, Italy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Find Your Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Find Your Italy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 352 km.
- Catania (Italy)
- 77 km
- Modica (Italy)
- 7 km
- Ragusa (Italy)
- 40 km
- Marzamemi (Italy)
- 37 km
- Scicli (Italy)
- 61 km
- Syracuse (Italy)
- 52 km
- Modica (Italy)
- 77 km
- Catania (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Yoga, Hiking And Cooking In Sicily, Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Yoga, Hiking And Cooking In Sicily, Italy