Baroque, Wine & Flavours in Eastern Sicily
- Age range
- 10 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Find Your Italy:Write a review
- Anne Tompson's review about another Find Your Italy tour4.5 - ExcellentMy only criticism was the timing, we got in to our hotels so late, perhaps less time spent at some of the events eg the ... Read more
- Terry Evans's review about another Find Your Italy tour4.0 - GoodGood trip but not for those who are not confident about getting from a to b by themselves as the tour is very much self ... Read more
- Jane O'Donnell's review about another Find Your Italy tour4.5 - ExcellentThe first 4 days were great with the small group of 12 people. It was much busier with the larger group of 50. Grazia's ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Catania walking tour & aperitif
- Day 2: Volcano Etna, Wine Tasting, Taormina & Acireale
- Day 3: Acireale, Roman Spa & the Lupini making , Wine Tasting
- Day 4: Siracusa, Noto & Ragusa
- Day 5: Sicilian Baroque gems of Ragusa Ibla, Modica & Scicli
- Day 6: Ragusa, Caltagirone & Catania
- Day 7: Departure
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to get twin beds rather than doubles?
Yes, it's possible to have twin beds.
Is car rental included in the price?
The car rental is not included in the price but we can assist in the rental (from 60 euro per day/per car).
Is this tour self-drive? Is the car hire included in the price?
The tour is in self-drive. The car rental is not included in the price but we can assist in the rental.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Catania.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Find Your Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Baroque, Wine & Flavours in Eastern Sicily, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Find Your Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Find Your Italy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Catania (Italy)
- 85 km
- Marzamemi (Italy)
- 8 km
- Riserva Naturale Vendicari (Italy)
- 10 km
- Noto (Italy)
- 28 km
- Siracusa (Italy)
- 44 km
- Pachino (Italy)
- 6 km
- Portopalo (Italy)
- 39 km
- Modica (Italy)
- 10 km
- Scicli (Italy)
- 15 km
- Ragusa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baroque, Wine & Flavours in Eastern Sicily via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours