Ireland - Bike Tour on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Our saving
- US $ 2,129
- +9 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Rather Poor
- TamiWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a fabulous time! Everything was better than expected, weather was mostly cooperative, and the people were incredibly helpful and friendly. Would definitely do it again and highly recommend it to others.
- GMGailWritten on August 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was our second perfect trip with Pure Adventures, so we're starting to talk about a third. Everything was perfect or close to it. Once, the written directions said to turn left, but the GPS said to go right, which was correct. It was one of our... Read more
- TTomiAnnRobertsWritten on July 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had the most wonderful time. Every day was perfect. All our accommodations were wonderful and local. LOVED PURE ADVENTURES on the Wild Atlantic Way!
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The itinerary and the actual sites and towns were fantastic. Exceeded expectations.
- MLMattWritten on September 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was as expected - great places to stay, nice bike route, weather held out for us for most of the trip. The tour guide (Wilma) was super.
- CRCharleneWritten on July 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Did the Wild Atlantic Way in Ireland. The bikes, B&Bs, luggage transfers and anything else connected with the tour were exceptional. We're very lucky as weather also cooperated!
- NPNancyWritten on June 12, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We loved most of the trip. The views, the hotels,the people. We were a bit disappointed that we found ourselves on some very busy roads where we were riding with a lot of traffic.
- JSJohnWritten on August 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wilma greeted us in Galway, gave us detailed instructions, reviewed the written itinerary and maps provided, and then "fitted" our bikes. Very impressed and please. Elizabeth picked us up from Clifeden and brought us back to Galway. All we can say is... Read more
- CRCatherineWritten on June 13, 20165.0 - Excellent
It was a very good trip. I could have ridden longer! I was cycling on my own. The contact person in Ireland was very responsive and helpful. The luggage transfer worked very well, except it was a bit difficult for the Aran Island part of the trip.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewGood feedback, and thanks! it is self-guided, but your review of our local contact and support is correct, thanks!
- AAnonymousWritten on August 19, 20155.0 - Excellent
Wilma was teriffic - fitting the bikes and, she gave us a ride out of Galway to avoid very busy rush hour roads. Loved Gregan's Castle and Abbyglen Castle.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day
- Day 2: Ride from Galway to Ballyvaughan - 55 or 68 km
- Day 3: Ride from Ballyvaughan to Doolin - 28 or 46 km
- Day 4: Ferry to Inishmore and ride on the Island
- Day 5: Ferry and ride from Rossaveal to Carna - 44 km
- Day 6: Ride from Carna to Clifden - 42 or 59 km
- Day 7: Departure Day
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When is the best time of the year to do a bicycle adventure in Ireland because of weather?
Usually traveling between June and September is recommend, but in Ireland, rain is expected at any time of the year so we always recommend bringing rain gear.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
- 6 nights lodging in top quality guest houses and small inns
- all Irish breakfasts (substantial hot and cold dishes)
- luggage transfers from each point of lodging to the next
- local emergency support throughout your tour during daylight riding hours
- GPS navigation (1 per 2 persons) - arrival orientation and bike setup
- route maps, route cue sheets with suggestions for visitation and site information
- all pre and post travel planning services
- a package of pre-travel documents sent electronically to help you prepare for your trip
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
Ireland - Bike Tour on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Galway7 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Galway10+ seats left$89USD $2,129
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Galway7 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Galway10+ seats left$89USD $2,129
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Galway7 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Galway10+ seats left$89USD $2,129
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Galway7 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Galway10+ seats left$89USD $2,129
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Galway7 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Galway10+ seats left$89USD $2,129
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Galway7 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Galway10+ seats left$89USD $2,129
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Galway7 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Galway10+ seats left$89USD $2,129
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Galway7 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Galway10+ seats left$89USD $2,129
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Galway7 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Galway10+ seats left$89USD $2,129
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Galway7 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Galway10+ seats left$89USD $2,129
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Galway.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $2,129 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2129 for Ireland - Bike Tour on the Wild Atlantic Way, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Galway (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Kilcolgan (Ireland)
- 9 km
- Kinvarra (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Ballyvaughan (Ireland)
- 25 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 6 km
- Doolin (Ireland)
- 27 km
- Inishmore (Ireland)
- 20 km
- Rossaveel (Ireland)
- 29 km
- Roundstone (Ireland)
- 12 km
- Clifden (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,129 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ireland - Bike Tour on the Wild Atlantic Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ireland - Bike Tour on the Wild Atlantic Way