Magical Classic Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,106
- +8 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Visit Lima's main highlights
- Taste delicious Peruvian specialties
- Discover Cusco, the ancient capital of the Incas
- Do not miss a tour to the Sacred Valley
- Rather Poor
- ArzuWritten on June 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentI was impressed at the response and professionalism of Ana, Jocelyn and the whole team. Had a misunderstanding about the options initially, but that was sorted out quickly. We should have spaced out the Sacred Valley and Machupicchu excursions to give ourselves some rest.Back to back tours is a bit much for old folks like us! Impressed with the quality of accomadations and knowledge of all the guides.Show detailed ratingsMagical Cuzco Tours commented on this reviewHi Arzu, we are glad you enjoyed your tour in peru with us. Thanks for your kind words.
- NMNancyWritten on June 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentI loved my time with Magical Cuzco Tours. Ana Maria Calderon and Joselyn were wonderful.Show detailed ratingsMagical Cuzco Tours commented on this reviewThank you Nancy!
- MJMarshaWritten on April 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentThanks so much for making all of the arrangements for us. We just returned today from a 2 week tour of Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca. We felt well taken care of all along the way. In particular, I'd most highly recommend Melina who gave us our market tour and tasting, Chef Francesco who enchanted us with Limena cooking, Juan who helped us appreciate the wonders of the Sacred Valley, Maribel who helped us tour Cusco, and Angelica who spent time with us in Lake Titicaca, going to the floating islands of Uros and to Taquille. Their ability to communicate with us in English was the best of the guides. Hats off to all of the drivers who made us feel safe, despite the crazy driving through intersections. Our favorite restaurants were Panchita in Lima, Indio Feliz in Aguas Calientes, El Incanto in Cusco and Mojsa in Puno. We had a great cooking class by Chef Francesco at Silbaris in Lima. All of the restaurants were very reasonably priced and provided more food than we really needed - but we didn't leave anything over. We loved having a printed itinerary and being able to keep notes about our travels on it. When we had personal reasons during the trip for needing to change the itinerary, it was taken care of without any problem. I'd HIGHLY recommend Magical Cuzco to arrange your travel plans.Show detailed ratingsMagical Cuzco Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much Marsha!
- BWBruceWritten on November 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe were delighted with our 4-day tour to Macu Picchu. Great guides! We highly recommend Magical Cuzco Tours.Show detailed ratingsMagical Cuzco Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much Bruce for your kind words!
- JLJoyceWritten on July 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe just returned from a visit to Peru and Machu Picchu. We worked with Ana Maria Calderon of Magical Cusco Tours to arrange a custom tour. She was extremely responsive, helpful and addressed all of our needs. She provided detailed, helpful and thorough documentation. We stayed at the Casa Andina Classic in Machu Picchu and Los Portales in Cusco. We were very pleased with the selection of these hotels. The staff was wonderful in both. We were able to store our luggage in Los Portales even though we were not staying there before heading to Aguas Calientes. Casa Andina is located right next to the train tracks, which made it very convenient. It was a little bit noisy our first night as the town was celebrating an anniversary. On the second night, the town had a power outage and we were very grateful that the hotel had its own power generator. We were very pleased with Ana Maria’s arrangements and the perfect execution of all the plans, which included flights from Quito to Lima to Cuzco and back. Everything was on time and our transfers and guides were excellent. In particular, Javier and the driver, Senor Max, were especially charming and enthusiastic. Machu Picchu is stunning. Unfortunately, it rained the day we climbed the Montana. Due to the train luggage limitations, we had packed very lightly for our visit. Even if you are visiting in the dry season, remember to check the weather before you pack. We had just come from a Galapagos cruise and were out of touch. Fortunately, the Casa Andina had good blow dryers and that backup generator!Show detailed ratingsMagical Cuzco Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much for your kind words Joyce! Cheers
- HeideWritten on December 30, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing. The itinerary fit us and our time frame perfectly. All the hotels and food were first class. We loved our guides as well as all the drivers. The guides were very knowledgable and we learned a lot about the land and its people. We can only recommend Magic Cusco Tours and Ana Maria Calderon. She was open to our wishes and helped us with air schedules and travel insurances. Absolutely nothing went wrong for us on the trip.Show detailed ratingsMagical Cuzco Tours commented on this reviewHi there, many thanks for your kind words! We are glad you had a great time in Peru with us! Cheers
- RRlosi@piascik.comWritten on November 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe had a most wonderful experience exploring Cuzco and Machu Picchu thru Magical Cuzco Tours' services. The trip was top notch. From the initial planning to arrival to each day and final departure we experienced nothing but first class service. I am a big fan now and will refer them to others.Show detailed ratingsMagical Cuzco Tours commented on this reviewHi Ryan, many thanks for your kind words, this really validates our hard work and we are glad to hear that you had a wonderful time in Peru with us!
- AHAndrewWritten on November 2, 20155.0 - ExcellentI am back from an amazing week in Peru and I used Magical Cuzco Tours' services for visiting Cuzco and Machu Picchu. I wouldn't enjoyed my time there so much if I did not travel with this company. They are on the top of everything: tours, guides, transportations, hotels. No details was missed! I strongly recommend Magical if you are planning a trip to Peru.Show detailed ratingsMagical Cuzco Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much for your kind words!
- AAAmysWritten on September 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentThanks to Magical Cuzco Tours for a fantastic small-group tour of Peru! It’s not easy to coordinate group travel, and as much as I enjoy doing so, it’s a complicated process to arrange the perfect trip for 18 people. Magical Cuzco and Ana Maria walked me through the entire process by recommending the best places to go, the most incredible things to see and do, and the absolute finest hotels in each of the areas we visited. They were prompt, responsive, helpful and a pleasure to work with! (A quick note on a previous review that Magical simply contracts out to others – true – but they know which local tour groups to contract with and will take all the guess work out of the trip by making all those arrangements for you!). Our group arrived in Lima and was greeted by our Magical representative (Rosario) who took everything in hand to get us delivered to and checked in to our hotel. She met us early the next morning to shepherd us through the airport and we were off to Cusco and the Sacred Valley. We had plenty of time to adjust to the altitude and spent 3 glorious days exploring the Valley, learning about the Quechuan/Inka and getting us ready for Machu Picchu. We enjoyed Ollyantaytambo, and an amazing (challenging) hike through the open countryside to the Chinchero market, topped off by an incredible catered picnic lunch. Onto the train and off to Aguas Calientes where we were greeted by Maribel and introduced to Machu Picchu. As far as guides go, she was great! We spent a leisurely afternoon with our guide exploring the Lost City, then she escorted us to the Sumaq where we spent two luxurious nights being pampered and eating some of the best food I’ve had anywhere. Hard to imagine a 5-star hotel right in Aguas Calientes, but it was super! And spending the extra night gave us plenty of time for the hike up Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu on our own the next day. Our next stop included another in-country flight to spend 3 more nights in jungle at the Posada Amazonas – absolutely as different from Machu Picchu as I think anything could be! Rodolfo and Eric met us at the airport, loaded us on a little bus, then onto the boat to the village where they arranged hikes, educational programs and activities for us while we enjoyed the HOT weather and the open immersion in the jungle. Posada is one of 3 Rainforest Expedition lodges, but the only one built by and staffed by the local “community”. The locals were granted land in their native jungle, and this community chose to go into partnership with the Expedition group to build and operate the Lodge to benefit their life and farming efforts. An incredible place I’d highly recommend to anyone wanting something a little bit different! Back to Lima and Rosario’s smiling face for a final quick but informative tour of Lima topped off by a farewell dinner overlooking the ancient ruins (built in about 800 BC). All in all – our guides were fantastic, lodging was great, food was wonderful and Ana Maria and Magical Cuzco made sure all the big, little and in-between details were covered! Thanks to all of you at Magical for a GREAT TRIP!Show detailed ratingsMagical Cuzco Tours commented on this reviewHi Amy, thank you so much for your review and kind words. It was great to have you and your group here in Peru!
- MLMattWritten on August 4, 20155.0 - ExcellentJust returned from a week-long trip to Peru with Magical Cuzco Tours. Everything about the trip was amazing. The itinerary was perfect for us, the guides were knowledgeable and always on-time, and the accommodations were first-rate. Since it was our Honeymoon, we received upgrades to matrimonial suites at two of the (already very high quality) hotels. While everyone who helped us with our trip was fantastic, our guide in Lima (Adrian) and our driver in Cusco and the Sacred Valley (Enrique) were particularly hospitable. Enrique gave us basic Spanish lessons on a few of our longer drives and was one of the most genuinely kind people we've met. I could not recommend Magical Cusco Tours more highly.Show detailed ratingsMagical Cuzco Tours commented on this reviewThank you, we are glad you had a wonderful time in Peru with us!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival to Lima
- Day 2: Lima City Tour & Museum Visit (B, L)
- Day 3: Fly to Cusco & Afternoon City Tour (B)
- Day 4: Sacred Valley of the Incas (B, L)
- Day 5: Machu Picchu (B, S)
- Day 6: Return to Lima / Flight Home (B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does this tour return back to Lima on Day 6?
On Day 6, you can either have a flight back to Lima on the morning or afternoon, depending on your international flight time, so you can connect. Most people prefer to have an afternoon flight to enjoy the morning for some final shopping.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi, 25 years old28th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Magical Cuzco Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $1,106 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1106 for Magical Classic Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Magical Cuzco Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Magical Cuzco Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lima (Peru)
- 576 km
- Cusco (Peru)
- 16 km
- Pisac (Peru)
- 48 km
- Ollantaytambo (Peru)
- 21 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 7 km
- Chinchero (Peru)
- 58 km
- Aguas Calientes (Peru)
- 8 km
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 65 km
- Cusco (Peru)
- 576 km
- Lima (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,106 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,834 tours in Latin America
- covered by 165 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Magical Classic Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Magical Classic Tour