Tour de Francia 2018 - Alps and Provence
Start in Annecy and end in Avignon! With the bicycle tour Tour de Francia 2018 - Alps and Provence, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Annecy, France and 2 other destinations in France. Tour de Francia 2018 - Alps and Provence is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Hotel, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Mini-coach
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JaniceWritten on February 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe love Bikespain! It is the best way to see and experience the Tour de France. We have been on three tours with Bikespain and each tour was perfect!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Annecy - Sunday, July 15th 2018
- Day 2: Annecy - Monday, July 16th 2018
- Day 3: Annecy – Tuesday, July 17th 2018
- Day 4: Grenoble - Wednesday, July 18th 2018
- Day 5: Grenoble - Thursday, July 19th 2018
- Day 6: Bedoin (Avignon) - Friday, July 20th 2018
- Day 7: Bedoin (Avignon) - Saturday, July 21st 2018
- Day 8: Bedoin (Avignon) - Sunday, July 22nd 2018
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Annecy is the starting point and Avignon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bike Spain Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Tour de Francia 2018 - Alps and Provence, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bike Spain Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bike Spain Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 241 km.
- Annecy (France)
- 85 km
- Grenoble (France)
- 156 km
- Avignon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tour de Francia 2018 - Alps and Provence via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tour de Francia 2018 - Alps and Provence