Italy - Etruscan Treasures Best of Tuscany
- Our saving
- US $ 1,567
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Rather Poor
- CMCarolWritten on October 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe had a fantastic trip. In particular the bike routes were well thought out challenging and beautiful. A lot of effort went into keeping us off main roads and on back roads which made the cycling extra enjoyable. The hotel accommodations were quite nice. The bikes were great and as described in the pretrip literature. The guides were very helpful with our requests for minor repairs. The ghides were easy to get in touch with and very friendly. Overall we had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend it. You might want to consider bringing your own bike tools and bike pump along.Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewCarol, Thank you for the feedback, we greatly appreciate it! Love the photos! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing your experience.
- TPTamasWritten on September 25, 20174.0 - GoodGreat option for those with very limited time who would like to craft a cycling itinerary.Show detailed ratings
- ALAndyWritten on September 26, 20163.0 - AverageThe trip was as described! We enjoyed the countryside, people and the little villages we stayed in. The organisation was fine, except for the last hotel in Siena. Our hotel was changed, but we were not told of the change! We also found that the route programmed into the GPS was not the same as the written instructions. ( 2 days). We had a problem with the one bike, but this was replaced promptly by the local guys! Well done!Show detailed ratings
- GMGlendaWritten on August 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe tour was excellent. The guides met us in Trevi and was very helpful with no hesitation to assist with anything. Bikes were really good and all the GPS maps accurate. Accommodation was excellent also. I would certainly have no hesitation with undertaking another tour.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 1, 20154.0 - Good
- AAnonymousWritten on August 28, 20154.0 - GoodRyan always replied quickly with any questions that I had. They even reminded us that it can be very hot in Tuscany that time of year. we didn't receive an orientation. Giuseppe mentioned that this was othe first time that there was no meet and greet. The hotdl staff were lovely, but unable to answer ant questions. We were shown the bikes and the bag containing the GPS , one odometer. We had new road bikes as our choice, Lee Coogan, which were fantastic. We had a couple of mechanical issue, whilst in Cortona the mechanic had to come out and change the front derailleur cable, the second bike also had a few changing issues, but nothing we couldnt deal with. The mechanic (sorry can't remember his nsme Massimo) was fantastic, he had to come out the next morning a Sunday with a replacement tyre after we received a slice in it late Saturday. Slighlty wider tyres would makes the ride a little more comfortable as some of the foads are in very poor condition.
- AAnonymousWritten on July 11, 20155.0 - Excellent
- AAnonymousWritten on May 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentLoved Dario! He was very attentive to fine tuning the bikes (we are not novices) and providing suggestions for on the route. Contact info provided if needed. We were so happy Ryan recommended the hybrid bikes for this tour as probably 40-50% was on gravel. Great tires, easy gearing (but still ended up walking a few of the steeper/longer hills). We consider ourselves very fit and healthy (but are in our mid60's), and this trip was challenging, in a large part because of the gravel roads. Gravel slows the biking time (the 12 Km from Moltepulciano to Pienza was a killer as it was loose gravel and fairly steep ups and downs). Also, the mileage on the website was shorter than the actual tour once on the road. We were pretty tired at the end of each day--but very happy! However, it left little time for us to see as many sites as we would have liked. We also discovered quickly that we had to limit our eating and drinking to be ready and well rested for the next day. If we had it to do over, I think, for us, we would opt to spend 2 nights in each town. We did cut one of our days short (the loop in Pienza) and went instead to San Quirico d'Orcia, which is a lovely town on the Via Francigena pilgrimage route. It was a 34 Km, short loop but allowed time to visit Pienza as well.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Italy - Etruscan Treasures Best of Tuscany
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMar 15, 2018from Trevi8 DaysThursdayMar 22, 2018to Siena10+ seats left$40USD $1,567
- FridayMar 16, 2018from Trevi8 DaysFridayMar 23, 2018to Siena10+ seats left$40USD $1,567
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from Trevi8 DaysSaturdayMar 24, 2018to Siena10+ seats left$40USD $1,567
- SundayMar 18, 2018from Trevi8 DaysSundayMar 25, 2018to Siena10+ seats left$40USD $1,567
- MondayMar 19, 2018from Trevi8 DaysMondayMar 26, 2018to Siena10+ seats left$40USD $1,567
- TuesdayMar 20, 2018from Trevi8 DaysTuesdayMar 27, 2018to Siena10+ seats left$40USD $1,567
- WednesdayMar 21, 2018from Trevi8 DaysWednesdayMar 28, 2018to Siena10+ seats left$40USD $1,567
- ThursdayMar 22, 2018from Trevi8 DaysThursdayMar 29, 2018to Siena10+ seats left$40USD $1,567
- FridayMar 23, 2018from Trevi8 DaysFridayMar 30, 2018to Siena10+ seats left$40USD $1,567
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from Trevi8 DaysSaturdayMar 31, 2018to Siena10+ seats left$40USD $1,567
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Trevi is the starting point and Siena is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 February 2018 the full payment of $1,567 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1567 for Italy - Etruscan Treasures Best of Tuscany, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 205 km.
- Trevi (Italy)
- 8 km
- Montefalco (Italy)
- 19 km
- Spoleto (Italy)
- 16 km
- Trevi (Italy)
- 31 km
- Torgiano (Italy)
- 46 km
- Cortona (Italy)
- 26 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 8 km
- Pienza (Italy)
- 7 km
- Bagno Vignoni (Italy)
- 11 km
- Montalcino (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,567 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,477 tours in Europe
- covered by 172 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italy - Etruscan Treasures Best of Tuscany via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,192 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy - Etruscan Treasures Best of Tuscany