- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- DMDAVIDWritten on June 23, 20182.5 - AverageThe bike was good but some of the routes were on roads with big truck and fast cars. When there are so many cycle tracks nearby!Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback David. The recommended route follows quiet side roads and cycle paths which is not the route you followed, according to your GPS. We hope you enjoyed the other aspects of this popular trip.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Prague, cycle to Karlstejn (34km / 21mi)
- Day 2: Day cycle to Svaty Jan Pod Skalou Valley via a historic limestone quarry (42km / 26mi)
- Day 3: Loop cycle to the medieval town of Beroun on the Berounka River (33km / 20.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Prague via an alternative route (40km / 25mi)
- Day 5: Tour concludes in Prague
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Prague5 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Prague5 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Prague5 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Prague5 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Prague5 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Prague5 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Prague5 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Prague5 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Prague5 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Prague5 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Prague.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $682 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $682 for Bohemian Rhapsody, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 24 km
- Karlstejn (Czech Republic)
- 8 km
- Beroun (Czech Republic)
- 27 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $682 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bohemian Rhapsody via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bohemian Rhapsody