Zadar to Dubrovnik Road Trip
- Our saving
- US $ 669
- Swim in waterfall heaven Krka
- Zip line through a canyon
- Party at famous Hvar island
- Explore Dubrovnik, Split and Zadar
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- dorisWritten on August 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had a wonderful experience on my weeklong trip with oh!socroatia. Nina wasn't just our tour guide, but also a friend a long the journey with us. She had our best interests in mind as we traveled through the off beaten paths of Croatia and experienced so much of what the country has to offer. I would book another tour in a heart beat!Show detailed ratings
- ASAnnaWritten on July 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentBy far the best trip i have been on, i have made some amazing friends, seen amazing places and had so much fun!!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on November 23, 20135.0 - ExcellentSuch a great summer with Oh So Croatia. They seemed to know all the best places to go, some of them ridiculously well hidden gems that we would never have seen had it not been for our guide! Will definitely go again next time - even though I want that to be now! Highly recommend it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1, ZADAR - ŠIBENIK
- DAY 2, ŠIBENIK - NATIONAL PARK KRKA
- DAY 3, ŠIBENIK - BEACH RESORT - HVAR
- DAY 4, HVAR
- DAY 5, HVAR - SPLIT
- DAY 6, SPLIT - OMIŠ - BRELA
- DAY 7, BRELA - DUBROVNIK
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- This is how we do it!
- Who's in?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average age on this tour?
The average age on our trips is 24.
Is this a cruise tour?
This package is a bus trip and not a cruise.
The hostels are in single occupancy, right?
The accommodation in hostels is in dorm rooms, so it would be sharing with other people.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Zadar to Dubrovnik Road Trip
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Zadar7 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Dubrovnik5 seats left$108$777-14%USD $669
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Zadar7 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Dubrovnik5 seats left$30USD $727
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zadar is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Oh! So Croatia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2018 the full payment of $669 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $669 for Zadar to Dubrovnik Road Trip, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Oh! So Croatia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Oh! So Croatia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 68 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 16 km
- NP Krka (Croatia)
- 91 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 113 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $669 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Zadar to Dubrovnik Road Trip via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Zadar to Dubrovnik Road Trip