Zagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip
- Our saving
- US $ 856
- +10 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Swim in waterfall heaven Krka
- Discover beaches on a quad bike
- Party at Zrće and Hvar
- Explore Dubrovnik, Split and Zadar
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NikolinaWritten on January 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentFirst of all shout out to the Oh! So Croatia crew which were amazing. They make you feel like you've been BFFs forever and put so much effort into every part of the trip. Croatia itself is amazing, but Oh! So Croatia took us to places I doubt we'd be able to otherwise find like secluded beaches, amazing restaurants and clubs. Met so many amazing people and I can't wait to go back! Matteo and the crew, thanks so much for an awesome time! Miss you!Show detailed ratings
- ACAlexWritten on January 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentWOW! What a trip!!!! THE BEST BUS TOUR EVER! 1. This company is AWESOME! The staff are out of this world and will do anything to help and make sure your having the trip of your lifetime. They are very flexible and are always looking for new things to improve your experiences. THANK YOU NINA AND MATTEO YOU ARE THE BEST!! They are so easy to talk to, laugh with, party with etc. 2. The places you stay are incredible. A range of different towns so you really get to see and experience lots of Croatia. They take you to the REAL Croatia - take you to local restaurants (if you choose to go on this tour make sure you eat the potatoes and lamb under the bell! BEST MEAL OF MY LIFE!) They book you into some brilliant hostels - and if your not into hostels then you can stay somewhere else in the same town or the hostels allow you to ask for private rooms. 3. The activities organised are soo much fun!! And again you have the option to do your own thing if you don't want to do the activity - and they'll give you some recommendations. I recommend the quad biking and plitvice lakes! 4. After the trip I was soooo sad it was over! Despite the trip only being 10 days I made friends for life (including the tour guides). I actually cried waiting for the bus to dubrovnik airport! That just proves how amazing the trip was! I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS TRIP MORE!! THANK YOU FOR AN AWESOME HOLIDAY! I LOVE OH! SO CROATIA!! p.s. After the trip i couldn't stop taking about the unbelievable time we all had! My mum was wondering if you could over an over 50's tour! She'll book up straight away! p.s. I would love to do this trip again!!!!Show detailed ratings
- IIvanaWritten on January 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentDecided to do a little adventure through Croatia in August 2016 and we couldn't have done it a better way. We did the Zagreb to Dubrovnik journey. I absolutely loved this trip. From the wine tasting in green northern Croatia which I wouldn't have even known existed, to Plitvice and national park Krka which were breathtaking, to eating out in the old towns and sunbathing and swimming in waters so crystal clear we couldn't believe they were real. It was the perfectafventire mix and Nina our guide who is Croatian was amazing. It' makes such a difference to explore a new country from someone with someone who is from there and obviously knows it so well. She is also so kind and we all became such great friends. Highly recommend . Great value for money too. Miss it so much.Show detailed ratings
- AAnaWritten on January 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was more than expected, it was superb! Croatia is so beautiful and our nice, kind, well informed and joyfull tour made this trip even better! Excellent expirience, would reccomend it and do it again!Show detailed ratings
- LLenaWritten on January 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentI was on the tour bus from Zagreb to Dubrovnik and it was one the best holidays that I ever experienced. The guide was working hard to keep us entertained and gathered a wonderful group of people who were nice and ready for fun and all of the activities. During this trip I experienced Croatia through food, beutiful sights, meeting new people, enjoying the beaches and in short, having a blast. I want to thank Nina, and everyone else who made my summer so rememberable!Show detailed ratings
- JCJackWritten on January 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentTook this trip last July and can honestly say it was the best 10 days I've had! The staff, Nina and Matteo make you feel so welcome and are so friendly and fun and the trip takes you to all the hotspots of Croatia as well as some amazing hidden gems you'd never find without a local's help! It's also such good value for money as they organise such great activities daily. You will not regret going on Oh!So Croatia!Show detailed ratings
- JJenWritten on August 17, 20162.5 - AveragePros: -bus was air conditioned and stocked with free beer -guides were friendly -Krka National Park and Plitvice Lakes were amazing to see -stops in all the interesting cities; decent itinerary Cons: -hostels were terrible; one wasn't the one that was listed on their site and was a last minute change - it would have been nice to been advised of this before arriving -there were last minute changes to the itinerary which I did not anticipate -more time in Split (only one full day) and Zadar (a couple hours) would be a better itinerary -the guides and tour group were far more concerned with partying all night and sleeping in rather than going out to experience the cities and culture, so if you are seeking a cultural experience, this is not the best tour for that -bus occasionally departed late due to the lateness of other guests, who were hungover and sleepy -guides do not give much information about the places we saw, like history or recommended things to see in a town -all beaches were not at all secluded and VERY busy -all beaches did not have sand, but rather painful pebbles - I wish we were advised before the trip to bring water shoes since being barefoot on the beach was excruciating Overall: I had very high expectations for both this tour and the country itself, and my experience just fell short of meeting my expectations. I knew there would be a lot of partying, but I did not realize that it was essentially the sole concern of my group, and I spent most days alone exploring the city since others were just not interested. So if you are looking to drink, dance, and party this is the tour for you. If you are more into exploring culture, I would recommend taking the local bus instead of this tour.Show detailed ratings
- MatthiasWritten on August 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI had a very nice vacation with Oh So Croatia. Effort is put into the tour route to offer the best experience on the way. Plenty of possibilities to participate in group excursions or wander off on your own. Tour leader always ready to help. Prices of hostel accommodations might be a bit outdated (couple of euros higher).Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1, ZAGREB – ZAGORJE – NATIONAL PARK PLITVICE – PAG ISLAND (NOVALJA)
- DAY 2, NOVALJA – BEACH HOPPING – NOVALJA
- DAY 3, NOVALJA – ISLAND QUAD BIKING
- DAY 4, NOVALJA - ZADAR -ŠIBENIK
- DAY 5, ŠIBENIK - NATIONAL PARK KRKA
- DAY 6, ŠIBENIK - BEACH RESORT - HVAR
- DAY 7, HVAR
- DAY 8, SPLIT
- DAY 9, FROM SPLIT - OMIŠ - MAKARSKA
- DAY 10, MAKARSKA - DUBROVNIK
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- This is how we do it!
- Who's in?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Are the activities of the quad biking and bungee jumping included in the price?
The activities are not included in the price because some passengers choose not to do them.
- March 1, 2017
Do you have any recommendations for money spent on food and drinks on this tour?
FOOD: 6 breakfasts are included in the price for the rest of the breakfasts you can hit the bakery and get a good breakfast for 3 EUR. For lunch and dinner we always make sure to stop in supermarkets everyday so you can stash up on cheap food from the supermarket. If you would rather eat out, you can expect to pay 10 – 15 EUR for a very good meal in restaurants – our guides always recommend the best ones on your way.
DRINKS: we will have some welcome drinks on board the bus (cider and beer) and in bars and clubs you can expect to pay 2 EUR for a beer or cider and 4 EUR for any hard liqueur like vodka juice for example.
- February 1, 2017
What is the age range of the travelers on this tour?
The average age on our tours is 24 and the minimum age must be 18 years old.
6 travellers met before going on their Oh! So Croatia Zagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 3rd June 20181 comment"Hey there, I've just booked onto this tour, really looking forward to it! Anyone else about on it? :) "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gael10th February 2018
Zagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Zagreb10 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Dubrovnik5 seats left$100$1,039-10%USD $938
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Zagreb10 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to Dubrovnik5 seats left$100$1,039-10%USD $938
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Zagreb10 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Dubrovnik5 seats left$99$1,002-10%USD $903
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Zagreb10 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Dubrovnik5 seats left$97$953-10%USD $856
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Oh! So Croatia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $856 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $856 for Zagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Oh! So Croatia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Oh! So Croatia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 65 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 13 km
- Zrce (Croatia)
- 53 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 68 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 16 km
- NP Krka (Croatia)
- 55 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Omis (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $856 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Zagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Zagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip