Budapest to London on a Shoestring
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,839
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Budapest and end in London! With the discovery tour Budapest to London on a Shoestring, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Budapest to London and through Budapest, Hungary and 6 other destinations in Europe. Budapest to London on a Shoestring is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Roland Jahnke's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodWonderful tour guide Jumunji who looked after us brilliantly and shared the language, culture, history...and food...of ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Budapest
- Day 2 Budapest/Krakow
- Day 3 Krakow
- Day 4 Krakow/Prague
- Day 5 Prague
- Day 6 Prague/Berlin
- Day 7 Berlin
- Day 8 Berlin
- Day 9 Berlin/Amsterdam
- Day 10 Amsterdam
- Day 11 Amsterdam/Bruges
- Day 12 Bruges/London
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Budapest to London on a Shoestring
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Budapest12 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$57USD $2,299
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Budapest12 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to London10+ seats left$506$2,299-20%USD $1,839
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Budapest12 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to London0 seats left$60USD $2,399
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Budapest12 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to London0 seats left$60USD $2,399
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Budapest12 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to London10+ seats left$411$2,399-15%USD $2,039
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Budapest12 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$60USD $2,399Book Now Hold my
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Budapest12 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to London9 seats left$411$2,399-15%USD $2,039
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Budapest12 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to London0 seats left$60USD $2,399
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Budapest12 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$57USD $2,299
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Budapest12 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to London10+ seats left$57USD $2,299
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Netherlands and Belgium
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 July 2018 the full payment of $1,839 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1839 for Budapest to London on a Shoestring, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,952 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,839 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours