Stray Journeys - Worsley (North Island)
- US $ 318
- Age range
- 18 to 50 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- YBYLENIAWritten on March 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentThese Experience it was awesome, the tourist guide very friendly! I'm really enjoyed with this group. Thanks again for this unforgettable beautiful trip!Show detailed ratingsStray Travel commented on this reviewKia ora! We're happy to know you enjoyed your time in the Bay of Island with Stray Journeys! Thank you for sharing your awesome photos - love the orca!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- AUCKLAND TO PAIHIA
- PAIHIA TO OPONONI
- OPONONI TO AUCKLAND
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Are there towns that are visited on this trip right on the beach and ocean?
On the Worsley journey passengers visit Auckland, Paihia and Opononi. All 3 are located near to the coast. You will even stay in beachfront accommodation in Paihia. Plenty of opportunities for swimming and boat trips.
- September 1, 2016
How many people usually go on each tour?
In winter their average group size is 20, in summer 30.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gillian27th January 2018
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 35% to confirm this Stray Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $318 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $318 for Stray Journeys - Worsley (North Island), but the deposit of 35% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stray Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stray Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 68 km
- Opononi (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $318 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stray Journeys - Worsley (North Island) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Stray Journeys - Worsley (North Island)